+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many coming to Carlisle tomorrow?

How many coming to Carlisle tomorrow?

You are top of the League or thereabouts so I'm guessing you'll be bring 5-600 at least tomorrow. Exeter brought a couple of hundred but the other recent away followings at BP have been 34, 28 and 126!

I think it's meant to piss down all afternoon but you'll still get a warm Cumbrian welcome anyway.

Here's hoping Collin and Brisley have stinkers. I think you'll go way with at least a point as we've only won one home game all season and four for the whole of 2017.

Safe journey.

PS That was a bit sneaky signing Noble for nowt!

Quote Originally Posted by nobbyblue View Post
    You are top of the League or thereabouts so I'm guessing you'll be bring 5-600 at least tomorrow. Exeter brought a couple of hundred but the other recent away followings at BP have been 34, 28 and 126!

I think it's meant to piss down all afternoon but you'll still get a warm Cumbrian welcome anyway.

Here's hoping Collin and Brisley have stinkers. I think you'll go way with at least a point as we've only won one home game all season and four for the whole of 2017.

Safe journey.

PS That was a bit sneaky signing Noble for nowt!
    I will be surprised if that many go, what do you think of Curle at the moment?

Is Keith playing 1 up front at home and saying he's really playing 3. And is your away form much better? With lots of possession in your own half at home?

The system curle played away with us led to a club record of away performances. At home we were dire with the same system.

Been up here since this morning staying in Appleby and getting 10.47 train in the morning to Carlisle. Are those 2 weatherspoons OK to visit if so which ones best for food

No not going, but it will be Them 3-3 Us...90+3 goal for Notts to gain a point...just in case no one posts a scores and attendance post.
    Last edited by Wedgie_pie; 20-10-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    No not going, but it will be Them 3-3 Us...90+3 goal for Notts to gain a point...just in case no one posts a scores and attendance post.
    One day that will come true!

350 max
    We arent Portsmouth
    After the last few games where we have been very poor I wouldnt think our league position will count for anything
    We turn out for Coventry and Mansfield then go missing
    We might take a few to Lincoln but nowhere near the 4000 they brought to us.

[QUOTE=Proudpie;38683271]350 max
    We arent Portsmouth - correct, well done you.
    After the last few games where we have been very poor I wouldnt think our league position will count for anything - ALL teams go through periods of poor performances.
    We turn out for Coventry and Mansfield then go missing - utter tripe - Chesterfield & below as well as Luton in a few weeks. Generally we have one of the better away following in League 2 and League 1
    We might take a few to Lincoln but nowhere near the 4000 they brought to us - massive day out for them where OUR ground allows for such followings. What is the away capacity at Sincil Bank?

Well done. You managed several cheap shots at Notts and the fans. You really are Sad.

350 max was it proud pie? It was more. Not much. But more nonetheless.

Medal for you then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast