+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Newell

[QUOTE=MillerBill;38686217]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post

Pathetic!! Having a go at a quality player because in" your opinion" he does not give everything.Ever thought you were wrong? Because he does not run around like an headless chicken, he is not contributing to the team,"in your opinion"U.Different players play in different ways.Support the team DON'T slag them.UTM
    Not slagging JN. Slagging your daft post.

Most fans like/love Newell

Super Joe Newell

Don’t think anyone is slagging joe Newell off.
    He’s a good player on his day no doubt.
    He does go missing in games though and on numerous occasions shirks out of tackles.
    If you can’t point that out without the cry of you don’t appreciate him been labelled at you and just try supporting the team dig which I find amusung tbh.
    It’s called an opinion plenty seem to have one on this forum I know it’s strange that isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Don’t think anyone is slagging joe Newell off.
    He’s a good player on his day no doubt.
    He does go missing in games though and on numerous occasions shirks out of tackles.
    If you can’t point that out without the cry of you don’t appreciate him been labelled at you and just try supporting the team dig which I find amusung tbh.
    It’s called an opinion plenty seem to have one on this forum I know it’s strange that isn’t it?
    You mean unless we win then we are not allowed to have an opinion on a player ?

😆😆😆

Potter & Vaulks would start everytime in midfield for me. Then it's either Frecks, Newell or Towell for the 3rd midfield choice. Newell I haven't seen him in these away games. You can only go on what you see. In the home games he's played he hasn't shown much. It's a pressing game at home so that might not suit him. But undoubtedly he's along with Williams the most skilled player we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Didn’t Pringle get stick for not been consistent enough?
    Funny enough isn’t that what our keepers get criticised for?

I suppose the fact Newell shirks out of tackles is ok because we should be glad we gave him.

Good player on his day I agree but to say we should appreciate when he does turn up is just nonsense.
    I coundn,t agree more.
    Pringle couldn,t tackle,cover his fullback or head the ball-all he could do was play football.

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    I coundn,t agree more.
    Pringle couldn,t tackle,cover his fullback or head the ball-all he could do was play football.
    Not sure what you are saying here Tom?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Not sure what you are saying here Tom?
    sorry mate-what I meant that although he had his weak points he could beat his man and bang a cross in.He probably is not top drawer but he fitted here.I have to admit he was an infuriating little sausage though sometimes!.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123