+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dying on it's a r s e

Dying on it's a r s e

This forum.

Soulman posted at 10.09am this morning and 8 hours later 60 views and no replies.

If Someone put up a post about a one armed black lesbian who was being denied fertility treatment due to her nut allergy we'd no doubt get the usual people turning up for the political bun fight but when it comes to football matters I think sites like this have had their day.

Once the final dozen of us have died off there will just be Des left on here talking to himself!

Not much changes then really :-)

Sad tbh.....a vibrant community a few years ago before FaceAche and Insta f u c k

There's not a lot you can say regards Soulman's post.
    It says very little and has no link to the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    There's not a lot you can say regards Soulman's post.
    It says very little and has no link to the goal.
    Sorry Chris i've just posted the link. Thought i'd put the link up my dog was going mad to go out.

I wondered over to the Southampton site on footymad the other night and they have the exact same feelings towards their own forum on a recent thread. Past posters have effectively given up.

A real shame. I could not believe my luck when I stumbled upon MAD. I just hope it doesn't go t!ts up.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Sorry Chris i've just posted the link. Thought i'd put the link up my dog was going mad to go out.
    Not a problem mate. Just pointing out to Mick why there had been no answers.

I don't think it's this board that's the problem. It's football in general. Supporters of clubs like ours don't really have a great deal to get excited about anymore.

We'll never win the league and qualifying for Europe seems pointless when you consider what happens to clubs who do like Everton for example.

Under Pulis our games are sterile so there's not even much in the way of entertainment.

To be fair most people I know say so much football nowadays is poor.
    Most fans I know are either Man U, Liverpool or Newcastle and none of them are happy with their lot! I suspect the only fans happy at the moment are those of Man C.
    It isn’t just us.

Its a mindset. Just be realistic and accept that we are building and dont expect to win every week. I dont go anywhere negative these days because it drags me down. Positive posts attract. Negative posts get you saying "Here we go again"

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    To be fair most people I know say so much football nowadays is poor.
    Most fans I know are either Man U, Liverpool or Newcastle and none of them are happy with their lot! I suspect the only fans happy at the moment are those of Man C.
    It isn’t just us.
    Thats the point. I went to an Arsenal site the other day and they were slating Wenger for playing players out of position. Sound familiar?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)