+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West Ham v Brighton

West Ham v Brighton

Find myself watching this on a Friday night (sad I know). Happy to report that the spammers first half performance was dire. For all the money they have spent they look truly average, slightly unfit and severely undermotivated.

....and they appear to be playing in an athletics stadium

Brighton look well organised and fit - a less expensively assembled team, but with a better management set up.

#keepcarlos
    #keepslaven

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Find myself watching this on a Friday night (sad I know). Happy to report that the spammers first half performance was dire. For all the money they have spent they look truly average, slightly unfit and severely undermotivated.

They looked even worse in the second half!

Who’s going to depart first - Koeman or Bilic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post

Brighton look well organised and fit - a less expensively assembled team, but with a better management set up.

#keepcarlos
    #keepslaven
    That ground is ****ing awful , they have dropped a right b0llock going there , no atmosphere , no character , they deserve it !

West Ham Olympic

Get down w@nkers

They deserve everything they get West Sham. Awful club.

Can you imagine what it be like if that shower got relegated to league 1.......playing in a stadium like that...mind you they would probably get kicked out of there if that happened....oh please god please let it happen....