+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Accrington Prediction

Accrington Prediction

Don't fancy this to be an easy game they will play more through the midfield as aposed to county's hoof ball tactics
    I fancy a 1 all draw any thoughts ?

2-1

Well if the wind gets up as forecast that should curb their playing through the midfield ambitions and make the game more of a lottery. I fancy us to nick it 2-1 after two one-sided halves.

Incidentally, I didn’t really think County played hoof ball (well, not until they brought that great lummox Ameobi and his mate on). They weren’t really big enough until then!

3-1 to the Alex riding the wave of the NC result.

Difficult game in tricky conditions...1-1 with Cooper scoring his first of the season

Easy one to forecast this..... well the weather anyway. With winds up to 45 MPH and heavy rain, they will have to keep the ball where it belongs, on the ground. Difficult one against a side I always respect (against all odds, they have maintained their FL status and have challenged for the promotion places in recent seasons). Hopefully, the side will play with the same gusto as they did in mid-week and come away with all three points. 2-1 to the Alex. Turned the corner? I hope so.

In the first half we played with the wind at our backs and hit long balls forward which the wind got hold of and took out of play . We just bypassed our midfield . This is not the Crewe style of play we are used too.