+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Crowd of the Season...

Biggest Crowd of the Season...

Well should be a crackin game on Saturday top v 5th and from all accounts you have almost sold out so is this going to be a 28000 plus gate. I know North End have 2000 going so should be a great day out and I think a tough game to call. We have lost one game all season and yôu have won 8 games so far and both teams like to play a bit and certainly we want this as much as Wolves so could go either way.
    Last edited by gardsPNE; 20-10-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Well should be a crackin game on Saturday top v 5th and from all accounts you have almost sold out so is this going to be a 28000 plus gate. I know North End have 2000 going so should be a great day out and I think a tough game to call. We have lost one game all season as you have and both teams like to play a bit and certainly we want this as much as Wolves so could go either way.
    A good crowd awaits both sides, but i think the actual attendance might just fall short of the Aston Villa 30k+ crowd last weekend.

Lost twice gards but anyway, 2000 is a great following.

Well should be a crackin game on Saturday top v 5th and from all accounts you have almost sold out so is this going to be a 28000 plus gate. I know North End have 2000 going so should be a great day out and I think a tough game to call. We have lost one game all season and yôu have won 8 games so far and both teams like to play a bit and certainly we want this as much as Wolves so could go either way.
    I hope you do come to play football because that's where we excel, plus with our fast counter attacking football we are a joy to watch. John Terry was left chasing shadows last week.
    Yes indeed the crowds are coming back to the Mol especially with the feel good factor surrounding the club at the moment it's a great place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    I hope you do come to play football because that's where we excel, plus with our fast counter attacking football we are a joy to watch. John Terry was left chasing shadows last week.
    Yes indeed the crowds are coming back to the Mol especially with the feel good factor surrounding the club at the moment it's a great place to be.
    Reports are that John Terry has only just got his breath back

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Reports are that John Terry has only just got his breath back
    it was a joy to watch last week, well most matches this season come to mention it

It's great to see and I have a bit of a soft spot for you lot as we have pretty much gone hand in hand in the lower divisions and suffering varying degrees of dispair and then highs of promotions and play-offs. Been down to Wolves twice and always felt welcome at the pubs around the Ground however I hope we are both in the top 6 come end of season and good luck except for tomorrow

It's great to see and I have a bit of a soft spot for you lot as we have pretty much gone hand in hand in the lower divisions and suffering varying degrees of dispair and then highs of promotions and play-offs. Been down to Wolves twice and always felt welcome at the pubs around the Ground however I hope we are both in the top 6 come end of season and good luck except for tomorrow
    Gards, remember the 3-3 at yours? Does my (bad) memory remember you had an artificial pitch that day? You made the play offs I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Gards, remember the 3-3 at yours? Does my (bad) memory remember you had an artificial pitch that day? You made the play offs I think.
    1990 if my memory serves me right we played West Spam on the last day of the season away with us losing 4 nil

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    1990 if my memory serves me right we played West Spam on the last day of the season away with us losing 4 nil
    Knew it was round about then.
    Can vaguely remember Wolves singing about glad PNE made the play offs or something.

Big drinking days for me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)