+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biggest Crowd of the Season...

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Bzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzz.
    Looks like that irritating fly has just reappeared.
    Do me a favour, don't be telling other posters that they are not welcome on this board.
    It's none of your business.
    Do me a favour as well, and accpet the fact that you wont stop me posting on here if I want, and I dont care who you think you are.

Post where you want.

But don't post a provocative statement without expecting a response.

You knew exactly what you were doing when you posted about other fans not being welcome on here didn't you?

They are welcome, it's none of your business. Full stop.

You are the most plastic, snidey individual I've ever known on here.

Buzzzzzzz.buzzzz

Ffs someone give me a fly swatter.

Post where you want. But don't post a provocative statement without expecting a response. You knew exactly what you were doing when you posted about other fans not being welcome on here didn't you?
    They are welcome, it's none of your business. Full stop. You are the most plastic, snidey individual I've ever known on here.
    Buzzzzzzz.buzzzz. Ffs someone give me a fly swatter.

Aww diddums little Mackem kid/boy, is it time of the month for you eh lol.
    Ohh and let me post LOL yet again here because I know your such a sad keyboard cretin who loves it when I post that sort of thing!.

Look little kid, dont give me all this rubbish about posting provocative stuff etc. I admit that if I posted on here like you do on West Brom mad and on various other boards for example, then yes fair enough you would have the reason to reply to me like you do. (and why didnt anybody else on this board pick fault with that post your on about, yet again your the only one to pick fault and shi*t stir!).

I however do NOT post like a pathetic antagonistic student in his kegs who is hiding behind his keyboard and his parents in Newcastle etc, like you do.

Now lets say LOL again because I know you like it so much kid.
    Last edited by Acido; 24-10-2017 at 12:35 AM.

Been on the drink again?

What a pathetic embarrassing post.

Especially from a moderator who because of his responsibility, should know better.

Worse than Lionsroar.

You should be ashamed.

What a pathetic embarrassing post. Especially from a moderator who because of his responsibility, should know better. Worse than Lionsroar. You should be ashamed.
    No Newcy kid Im not ashamed at all and believe me NO, I hadnt been drinking that night either.
    Look why is it that you always play the antagonsit role but you always challenge somebody who dares to question or disagree or even argue with you, and then you come up with the 'have you been drinking again' question ?.
    Like Ive always said/posted on here I dont have anything against your team Wolverhampton, and I post the same thing on West Brom mad as well, and I still dont see what your problem is.

The one thing I do agree with you however, is about Lionsroar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)