+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West Ham

West Ham

Hand on Hart. Not sure why he is their first choice let alone England. Brighton don’t even have Zamora these days. It was Propper Bong Dunk tonight. Bilic will be lucky still to be in a job on Monday. He actually comes across as a nice guy but results are going against him now.

They left Upton Park because of greed. Sod the fans eh?

And I read somewhere they have had something like 30 strikers in the last 4 years. Imagine if that was us! Meltdown City Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by warminsterclaret View Post
    And I read somewhere they have had something like 30 strikers in the last 4 years. Imagine if that was us! Meltdown City Arizona.
    I did the bus tour of Meltdown Warminster and it was surreal.

Never liked David Sullivan, David Gold and co and never will, besides the way they conduct themselves there are some people everyone just looks at and decides "I don't like you", its just a human reaction.

Yes greed drives these folk Warminster, Arsenal, Man City and soon Tottenham will be moving to new premises to maximize crowd capacity, West Ham have done the same although it seems iffy the way they achieved it, but that's a different story.

With all of Sullivan and Co's business acumen they cannot get it right on a Football field, many mega superstar players in the team, but not playing as a team, it showed at the Turf and was reiterated with last night's performance, that's Bilic's problem who was instated by Sullivan.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Never liked David Sullivan, David Gold and co and never will, besides the way they conduct themselves there are some people everyone just looks at and decides "I don't like you", its just a human reaction.

Yes greed drives these folk Warminster, Arsenal, Man City and soon Tottenham will be moving to new premises to maximize crowd capacity, West Ham have done the same although it seems iffy the way they achieved it, but that's a different story.

With all of Sullivan and Co's business acumen they cannot get it right on a Football field, many mega superstar players in the team, but not playing as a team, it showed at the Turf and was reiterated with last night's performance, that's Bilic's problem who was instated by Sullivan.
    Anyone who sits in a Muscovite General's hat and fur coat with a blonde bimbo wrapped him around can't be all bad can he? Yes he can!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)