+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matchday Chatroom

Exclamation Matchday Chatroom

Can you do game Diode I’ll put scoreboard on etc and be in there no point me doing game with dog going on ect. I have a log in for it if needed anyway

Usual link from 2:30pm tinychat.com/bladeschat

ehh up Padds, down at mis sisters in Lichfield Paddys so out of rad Sheff range, not sure how to broadcast the ifollow stream only, esp wiv new format. got mi laptop, no mic, or stereo_jack plug to plug lead, Why did they get rid of bladesplayer plus we are going out early afternoon to see mi niece so not sure if back in time for 3.

Last edited by diode_blade; 20-10-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Get the dog to do it.

BUMP for Padds

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    ehh up Padds, down at mis sisters in Lichfield Paddys so out of rad Sheff range, not sure how to broadcast the ifollow stream only, esp wiv new format. got mi laptop, no mic, or stereo_jack plug to plug lead, Why did they get rid of bladesplayer plus we are going out early afternoon to see mi niece so not sure if back in time for 3.

Gonna have to hope someone can do it I have a log in for the audio on Ifollow

Just posted on S2 asking if someone can do it Padds.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    Just posted on S2 asking if someone can do it Padds.
    Tar I watch on The Facebook link but for that reason I can’t do it because dog goes barmy ect. I’ll pop into chat later to see if anyone offers.

Never even looked at ifollow but if its still a case of sticking my webcam in front of the PC speakers I should be able to manage that.
    You'd have to pm me on S2.

I’ll be on Chatroom about 2ish

Ok mate. Have to nip out to pick our lass up from work sometime around 2 but will be back before kick off.