+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Bouncing is Dangerous.

This Bouncing is Dangerous.

I was talking to a friend grunter yesterday and said to him. “ wa tha bouncing”. He said No!! he thinks it’s dangerous because where he sits you can feel the ground moving when they’re bouncing. I just said that won’t be very often then . Another thing he said and I don’t know if it’s been put on here before is that they are looking at building a new ground at Thorpe Hesley.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I was talking to a friend grunter yesterday and said to him. “ wa tha bouncing”. He said No!! he thinks it’s dangerous because where he sits you can feel the ground moving when they’re bouncing. I just said that won’t be very often then . Another thing he said and I don’t know if it’s been put on here before is that they are looking at building a new ground at Thorpe Hesley.
    Thorpe Hesley lol , I think there is a pig sty they can inhabit sonewhere up there . Was ur pig friend smoking something that gave off a sweet aroma !

How's the Chansir paying for a new stadium? Is he doing a crowdfunding exercise? Should be good for about £3 grand then

On a serious note, would the Millers object to the pigs building a stadium in Rotherham?

A while back a poster on S2 said he was aware that the council or some other body had been tasked by the pigs with finding a suitable site to house a stadium
    Last edited by blades58; 21-10-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Thorpe Hesley lol , I think there is a pig sty they can inhabit sonewhere up there . Was ur pig friend smoking something that gave off a sweet aroma !
    It’s near the motorway so it would cater for their MASSIVE 500,000 following them.

I genuinely think Chancer would be hounded out if he tried to move them from the rustbucket. It would be a bridge too far.
    Yes it's a decrepit deathtrap,but it's their decrepit deathtrap.

theyve only bounced 108 seconds all season hahahahaha !!

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    theyve only bounced 108 seconds all season hahahahaha !!

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    likey