+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Oxford United v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I was expecting a change or two, but I'm surprised he's changed it as much as he has, think it's a bit harsh on Wood after one bad game, I think he's made a massive difference since he got back in the team. On paper the back four doesn't look as solid in my opinion but I'll gladly be proven wrong come 5 o'clock! UTM!
    I think Warney is showing his teeth with this line up, showing he won't put up with sub standard performance from anyone, i applaud him for it, but the proof is in the result really...UTM

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    On that list it looks like middle the of vaulks, towell and Newell. Hmmm
    I agree but potentially could it be Forde on the right, Newell on the left and Williams in a 'number 10' role in a 4-4-1-1 sort of formation? Warne spoke a lot in preseason about Williams' ability to play in that position but we haven't really seen him play him there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I'm worried that you are mixing up Wes Thomas with Wes Brown

You're right Wrinkly I am

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I agree but potentially could it be Forde on the right, Newell on the left and Williams in a 'number 10' role in a 4-4-1-1 sort of formation? Warne spoke a lot in preseason about Williams' ability to play in that position but we haven't really seen him play him there yet.
    I like that more!

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I think Warney is showing his teeth with this line up, showing he won't put up with sub standard performance from anyone, i applaud him for it, but the proof is in the result really...UTM
    He'll be screwed if they all have an off day then

Not too worried about the 4 changes after a poor performance. I would not be too confident today though, changes or not. However we are capable of scoring a few against any team in this league. Clean sheet is probably too much to ask for but let's hope we can bag a couple and the 3 points

Back from a long walk in stunning surroundings in NW Scotland. Hoping for a good result for Millers. Cmon you reds or whatever colour they are wearing!!

I'm going 4 0 to the millers

We've started brightly

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    We've started brightly
    Certainly brighter than Wednesday 1 - 0 down and down to 10 men

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast