+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Carlisle United away

Hello Tarquin, wondered where you were

I've seen Milsom play enough times to know it's no big deal whether it's him or Hewitt slotting in there.
    Generally though a forward spine of...

Yates Hewitt or Milsom
    Stead Ameobi

...isn't going to scare too many. Stop our wingers and you've pretty much nullified our attacking threat.
    He won't want to take a beating, but he will probably make a double substitution soon, one of them being Forte

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    IMO means that I am of the opinion, I am entitled to my opinion as are you and everyone else so why do you have to resort to insults? - is this an inkling to the level of your intelligence?
    If you had any intelligence you would realise you can’t give an opinion on something you can’t see, as your post about Ameobi showed. Stop stirring ****e on here with clueless opinions, and realise it’s about the season not 1,2,3 or 4 games. Sport is like this you go through good and bad phases!

Boooooommm

1-1 Yates

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    If you had any intelligence you would realise you can’t give an opinion on something you can’t see, as your post about Ameobi showed. Stop stirring ****e on here with clueless opinions, and realise it’s about the season not 1,2,3 or 4 games. Sport is like this you go through good and bad phases!
    Keldsyke, regards your comments - ' I can't be arsed'

Get in!

1-1 Yates

COYP! Here we go

Brilliant, 2 goals in 3 games for Yates.
    Not many would've predicted that.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Keldsyke, regards your comments - ' I can't be arsed'
    Truth hurts, when you’ve been / are involved in pro sport and been part of winning something significant you know what’s involved.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Truth hurts, when you’ve been / are involved in pro sport and been part of winning something significant you know what’s involved.
    "yawnnnnnnn' -- You miss the point - I am entitled to an opinion - if you don't agree with it then that is fine, just don't go all mardy on me.

Can we just get back to enjoying the commentary
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 21-10-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast