+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Carlisle United away

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Are you going to save that for tonight's 'We're still 3rd' thread?

I remember a few like that under Derry, just knock a place off every week. Rinse and repeat.

Oh well, that worked about as well as Notts' tactics have. Oh, it's magically appeared now.

Why is it that every season with different players, manager and especially now a new owner, we resort back to the same crap way of playing. I don't get it

Half time, we are awful....90% of the ball pumped up to Shola/Stead....we've won 2....40 balls came straight back.....Carlisle are playing 95% of their football on the floor....Fitz has made 3 point-blank saves

We need some pace up front, Shola intercepted a ball in midfield but was caught within 5 yards....Grant had a sidefoot shot that missed the far corner.....we had a flurry at the end.....but my mind had already gone blank.....awful

If we lose today then it's 4 points from 5 games. From automatic promotion form to relegation form. Really need to get back into this and nick a point.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    If we lose today then it's 4 points from 5 games. From automatic promotion form to relegation form. Really need to get back into this and nick a point.
    Nope. We need to come out all guns blazing and earn all three!

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    1 shot off target so far!

Carlisle 7 shots......4 on target!

according to BBC
    That's about right....they are taking 20 or 30 passes to get to our box, sliding the ball in for runners, our back 4 is being run ragged.....meanwhile, we are punting it high and hard but most of the time it's coming straight back....the possession figures must be dreadful

We need to change things at half-time

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ...the possession figures must be dreadful

We need to change things at half-time
    Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  12.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    You really are clueless, have you seen Notts defend a set piece this season? Amoebi is there for his physical presence and organising with his experience, you are the new ‘Vlad’ clueless.
    IMO means that I am of the opinion, I am entitled to my opinion as are you and everyone else so why do you have to resort to insults? - is this an inkling to the level of your intelligence?

I'm with you Swalepie but no team changes for the 2nd half so lets see what transpires

Come on Notts, let's win the second half at least 2-0

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast