+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We're going to lose tomorrow

I guessed correctly on who started this thread - didnt even read the content because no doubt it's but a repetition of all the usual guff.
    I'm sure you'll be happy enough if your real team progresses to the final. But they wont, and the 'Well will.

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    I guessed correctly on who started this thread - didnt even read the content because no doubt it's but a repetition of all the usual guff.
    I'm sure you'll be happy enough if your real team progresses to the final. But they wont, and the 'Well will.
    Well said Sieb. Mon the 'Well

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    Aw aye, "my real team". Is it any wonder we have such an historic inferiority complex against Rangers when we have supporters like you who are so insecure about them that they accuse anyone not toeing the party line of being a Rangers fan.

I notice you didn't/weren't able to counter any of my concerns with any reason or argument, just resorted to petty and unfounded guff.

Hopefully you're right and it'll be Well in the final and not Rangers, but I just can't see it.

i have read a lot of posts on here over the years but not commented on many , but if the well score first I don't think this manager will settle for a goal & defend the rest of the game, history has fekall to do with it,its the men on the park , u can spin all u want , even burrows did it with 'we are the only team in the semis to double the ticket sales '

See....a doddle, never in doubt....and im £700 richer. ..all the best Well, enjoy your win

Please behave and don't be abusive to other users, even when you disagree - HD.
    Last edited by Handsome_Devil; 22-10-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Is that all you have to say after such a great result? No thoughts on the game? No congratulations? You'd rather bitch like and old wummin about an anonymous internet poster's opinion?

You enjoy your night sweetheart, I know I will.

Please behave and don't be abusive to other users, even when you disagree - HD.
    Last edited by Handsome_Devil; 22-10-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neillyboy View Post
    You are a bellend who put us down for another defeat, same as you thought against Hamilton and being unable to score against Partick. What a tosser. COYW

Imagine being so angry about something so trivial. The team you support has just pulled off a superb result, we have reached a final and you are foaming at the mouth on the internet about absolutely nothing.

Jesus, why am I even bothering to reply to this, I've got celebrating to do, not argue with some ghoul online.

(Why not enjoy the night instead of attacking other users?....jwok)
    Last edited by jwok; 22-10-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)