As much as I'm desperate to see us win, I just can't see it happening and can only see "one of those days" when nothing goes right for us, every break of the ball in either box falls their way and they do just enough. Either that or we just won't 'turn up' and we'll lose convincingly leaving us consoling ourselves that "at least our fans outsung their fans" or something along those lines.

I don't even care about the performance in fact I will blow a f£cking gasket if we run them close but lose out then are subjected to the usual patronising pats on the back and self assuring bravado that "we can take so much more from that then they did, even though they won the game" nonsense. Just for once I'd gladly love to be able to say "we played utter sh1te against Rangers but that doesn't matter a jot...cos we WON" after a dreadful match ending 0-0 and us winning on penalties.

I'm not interested in being gallant losers, just for once in this type of game I want to be WINNERS.

Sadly all I can picture is "same old, same old" and we'll be left disappointed yet again.