+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread NUFC V CP

Match Thread NUFC V CP

Thought I would start one as I cannot see any TV coverage and no radio coverage so far. relying on BBC webby
    Last edited by Curian; 21-10-2017 at 02:20 PM.

By the looks of the coverage we are doing ok they have gone without a striker and are using Townsend and Zaha upfront and wide?

I thought we were using hte other thread but good shout.

I see Lejune has just been booked.

Rafa is dressed well - Rafa Benitez knows how to rock a suit/waistcoat combination. He's dressed sharper than a guillotine

Lejune still rusty; hopefully will stop these mistakes cannot be doing with a sending off after the penalty!!

He gets away with a yellow. There's a yellow for Wilfried Zaha for diving too, he went down in the box moments before Cabaye's challenge and he gets a yellow!

Later in the game that would've been a red i think, he's got lucky that ref is being more lenient.

Good to see the booking for diving - cheating little *******.

Umm we are holding our own but not really threatening. I would like to see Mitro and get some crosses in push up more but maybe late in the second half methinks.

On radio sounds like a truely sh*t game. Rocket up backsides needed at HT, Rafa.

Well we seem to be getting hte least updates on BBC so i'm guess sod all is happening.

Agreed Ian (if that is indeed your name). Also, there is a very hostile feeling on the pitch. Zaha is looking for trouble, so is Aanholt. Cabaye's tackle was pretty hideous, scissor-style.

Btw Yedlin is a hell of a player. I hope we can hang onto him for many years.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)