+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SOUTHAMPTON V WBA: Match Thread

1:0 f u c k me he got the ball on the edge of our box & went past 6 or 7 of our lads

We now appear to have lost the will to defend which was our mainstay. Cant defend and cant score. Awful

Sorry their box !

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    How's Kanu going to score sat in his armchair!?

How will any f u c k a score for us anyway?

First ten minutes of the second half we had 7% possession FFS.

You get 1% for kicking off !!!
    No Kanu, no goal
    We got what we deserved from our negative approach.
    Not sure what Mr Pulis will try next time out.

Lacking fire power thats all, someone everyone is afraid of, nearly every team has one except us. The plus for me tonight was that Chadli looks like he is working harder to support his team mates. If he can keep that up he should be on the team sheet every week.

Well, it's looking decidedly dicey now.....Man City, Tottenham and Chelsea in the next four games. I see nothing being obtained there and with Putin only having plan A it's no wonder I stopped going to the Shrine. I feel for the fans watching this dire rubbish week in week out. Not since we played under Gould and Roberts has the standard been so poor. And before anyone criticises me I'm a old fa*t who's been supporting the Albion for over 50 years.......he may well keep us in the Premiership but with his style of football I'd rather be in the Championship with someone else. It really is as bad as it gets at the moment......very very sad.

He wont keep us in the premier Pug we had 20 mins in the second half where we looked ok we have no pace to play counterattack football it was absolutely dire in the first half . Also a fan of 50 year who still goes . Total c r a p

I feel your pain Johnny......this football is not and never has been 'The Albion Way'. I cannot see it ever returning under Putin. He has his way and success in keeping teams in their respective divisions......that's what the owners and directors want. They couldn't give a flying fu*k about the fans......and never have. We haven't had any pace since Lukaku went and in fact not a decent striker either. Rondon flatters to deceive......he must have something on Putin to keep being selected....he wouldn't make my local pub team!
    It's all carp and I for one will not return to the Shrine until the Putin wan*er goes.....whenever that is!
    I grew up on Astle, Brown, Hope et al.......they played scintillating, attractive and relatively successful footy......and with a heavy leather football too....yes I'm an old fart but I know my football. The Baggies are dire at the moment, no excuses just carp!

Gorra goo ay h
    If anyone thinks we'll stay up can they please tell me what evidence they are basing this on. Please give me a glint.of hope because I cor see one.
    I have never seen football this bad not even the dark days under Gould.

Since Super Bob hung his boots,we have only had 2 seasons when we have a striker with a goal threat. Sadio one season wonder and Lukaku on loan.
    If we are going to play a non goal scoring centre forward, we need a Kevin Campbell or a Fortune. Rondon just not good enough and is his work rate is slipping.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)