+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Sheffield Double

[QUOTE=BlockD;38684245]#keepcarloss

Life is good[/QUOTE

you know what - I really like carloss - he's a visionary man

unfortunately if they lose next week he will be gone so come on pigs grind a draw out please 😉

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post
    It will turn around for them......They may even stay up....#Carlossin.
    They're only six points off the play offs you know. Keep the faith...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    They're only six points off the play offs you know. Keep the faith...
    I have every faith in them. keeping Carloss is a must........five above the drop zone too, but I doubt that will be being broadcast in the seemingly wi-fi backwater that is S6....

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post
    I have every faith in them. keeping Carloss is a must........five above the drop zone too, but I doubt that will be being broadcast in the seemingly wi-fi backwater that is S6....
    Our U/18's are at Middlewood rd on Tuesday 11 am ko,will ya be there Redders? I have to say they shudda have had a pen but they could also have lost Westwood cos it looked to me like he saved wi his hand outside the area so in that instance the ref obviously did the massives a massive favour. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Our U/18's are at Middlewood rd on Tuesday 31st, 11 am ko,will ya be there Redders? I have to say they shudda have had a pen but they could also have lost Westwood cos it looked to me like he saved wi his hand outside the area so in that instance the ref obviously did the massives a massive favour. UTCB
    Carlosser looks a beaten lickle piggy perhaps the tuna man should put him out of his misery do we think? The mini derby is a week on tuesday. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 22-10-2017 at 07:57 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12