+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moussa

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Haber only plays when he fancies it which isn't often.

And I can't recall him having a good game away from home.
    A player who "only plays when he fancies it" is preferable to a player like Moussa, who seems to fancy it every week, but is still phucking pish.

Haber was excellent at both Motherwell and Killie at the end of last season - 2 away results which were instrumental in keeping us in the SPL.
    Last edited by DerryRhumba72; 21-10-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    A player who "only plays when he fancies it" is preferable to a player like Moussa, who seems to fancy it every week, but is still phucking pish.

Haber was excellent at both Motherwell and Killie at the end of last season - 2 away results which were instrumental in keeping us in the SPL.
    Disagree with that.

No time for non tryers.

Rory Lou wasn't trying towards the end of his spell at dens and the big black guy at the back was also a non truer.

Haber will get his shot again though and play the odd game in five before getting injured again.

No for me.

Disagree with that.

No time for non tryers.

Rory Lou wasn't trying towards the end of his spell at dens and the big black guy at the back was also a non truer.

Haber will get his shot again though and play the odd game in five before getting injured again.

No for me.
    So you're accepting that Haber has played well away from home? Great stuff, that sorts that one out.

No one has any time for players who don't try, but Haber is the only other option if we're looking for a target-man. It's only your opinion that he doesn't try, I personally think it's pish, but nonetheless until we have another option, he's a far better proposition than Moussa, who's repeatedly proved that he's phucking sh!te.

No.

Obviously you do.

No he hasn't.

No.

Obviously you do.

No he hasn't.
    Yes you have.

No I don't.

Yes he has. Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    Yes you have.

No I don't.

Yes he has. Repeatedly.
    No I havnae, honest.

Yes you do.

No he's missed a few chances but hey ho Haber just goes missing.

What I will accept though is Haber will probably be in the team on weds and will probably miss a couple of chances.

If he's in though I hope he scores a hat trick and I'll cheer louder than you.😁

Not the answer though.

No I havnae, honest.

Yes you do.

No he's missed a few chances but hey ho Haber just goes missing.

What I will accept though is Haber will probably be in the team on weds and will probably miss a couple of chances.

If he's in though I hope he scores a hat trick and I'll cheer louder than you.😁

Not the answer though.
    Even though he played well and scored 3 goals in 2 away victories, which were pivotal to our survival last season? Stop being silly.

No I don't.

Moussa hasn't just "missed a few chances", he's phucking hopeless in every aspect of the game. If we're talking missed chances though, today's would actually be funny if it wasn't so tragic - he's inside the 6 yard box with the entire goal to hit and somehow manages not to score. I'm assuming you weren't there, but wait til you see it, it really is phucking astonishing.

At least we agree on one thing though - Haber's not the answer. He's the best we've got at the moment though, by a mile.

Disagree with that.

No time for non tryers.

No for me.
    You are mental. Correct?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)