+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chezzy to drop out of the league?

The sheep shaggers always speak well of you Brin

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    The sheep shaggers always speak well of you Brin
    Baaaaaaaaaaa

Hope they can get out of it, it doesn't look good though. No surprise the comments on here, the babyish mentality of some football fans, you idiots are being just as bad as theirs.

I get the bit where some of us remember the bull coming from their fans and want to rub it in now, but by and large those comments come from the half wits, those fans who are basically thick as pig shyte, don't forget, we've got our fair share. The majority of chessy fans will be ordinary fans hoping their team does well from time to time, much like ourselves, so i wouldn't like them to go out of the league at all.

I still want them to stew a bit mind you.....

I simply just don't care about them. Yes they've got good fans as well as knob heads, but so have all clubs.

I didn't even realise they were in such a dire position till I read this thread. But two teams have to go so one of them may as well be them. If they stay up? Well. I don't care.

There that but by the grace of TS

However won't shed a tear.
    If I recall their payments out of a biscuit tin was the start of the rot

Think they'll stay up comfortably, but languish in the lower realms of league 2 for a while. Guy Branston is/was head of recruitment there. As much as I respect him, I'm glad he went there and not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Hope they can get out of it, it doesn't look good though. No surprise the comments on here, the babyish mentality of some football fans, you idiots are being just as bad as theirs.
    You've got a short or loss of memory pal.... they despised us and spat in our demise... so screw them

Apparently they've got a bit of money to spend in January. Whether that's enough remains to be seen. Probably too little too late. If they do drop they won't be coming back anytime soon. It's as tough as League 2 the conference.

Noticed Scott Wiseman & Chris O'Grady are there.......wonder if they want JCH in January lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast