+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chezzy to drop out of the league?

Chezzy to drop out of the league?

What an awful start to a season for them.

Can't buy a win and lost again today.

Jack Lester has taken on a monster and as much as he's an ex player and sentiment is abound, unless he's given a massive cash injection I can see them dropping to non league.

What a shame 😄😄😄

Tongue in cheek their Brin? I know there's some local rivalry and dislike but it would be a shame to see them go. So many teams that have helped shape our history have dropped out of the league to soon become forgotten about e.g. Aldershot, Tranmere, York. We dodged the bullet not so many years ago.

Someone has to go down. Might as well be them.

Wouldn't be a shame in my eyes they would love it to happen to us they are like those pickey donny fans, bitter and jealous.

I was sick when Donny got keep moat.
    Double sick when chessy got their new stadium. Got loads of upmanship from them .
    So Haa fkn Haa

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Someone has to go down. Might as well be them.
    Having been away for almost 20 years I tend to follow local (Radio Sheffield) teams fortunes and 'support' them in the following order:-

Us->Barnsley->Blades->Donny->Chessie->Owls

I'd much prefer FGR, Yeovil, Crawley, Barnet to drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Double sick when chessy got their new stadium. Got loads of upmanship from them .
    So Haa fkn Haa
    I guess there is that to factor in because I haven't had to put up with any of that since 79 when I moved away from SY.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    So Haa fkn Haa
    Spot on Crash! Remember their billy big b.ollocks posts when we were seriously in the mire.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Tongue in cheek their Brin? I know there's some local rivalry and dislike but it would be a shame to see them go. So many teams that have helped shape our history have dropped out of the league to soon become forgotten about e.g. Aldershot, Tranmere, York. We dodged the bullet not so many years ago.
    Sorry CAM but there's no sentiments from me where the sheep shaggers are involved.

Let em rot. A remember listening to radio Hallam years ago when they were in the fa cup semi final against boro at old Trafford. A fair few times throughout that game bursts of "rotherhams goin down" is all that could be heard. In an fa cup semi final as well. Danny begera era for all the "NEW" york fans.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast