+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So Much For 4-4-2 Then !!!

P1ss wet through.

Sh1te game.

Mister Lee still sniffing rarnd.

Bloody awful day. Where's that malt.

Would today encourage you to spend £20 million plus? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    P1ss wet through.

Sh1te game.

Mister Lee still sniffing rarnd.

Bloody awful day. Where's that malt.
    get some Malt darn thi Twiggy , no chinese tekkaways in yor arse tunneet, keep ripling them abbs , entit bin sheeite today , wust game av sin for ages , ittul norrawluss be dark at 6 tho am evvin a dram or 2 tuneet al tel thi wen av dunn mi wine Salute fellow Reds ,

Clocks gu back next Setdi neet. Dark at 5 neeamind 6. Then it's that bloody American Halloween crap same neet we looiz at Burton.

One bright spot. At the gym yisterdi mi Afro Caribbean heritage gym coach sed, "You are ripped bruv".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 21-10-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Clocks gu back next Setdi neet. Dark at 5 neeamind 6. Then it's that bloody American Halloween crap same neet we looiz at Burton.

One bright spot. At the gym yisterdi mi Afro Caribbean heritage gym coach sed, "You are ripped bruv".
    Sarnds like tharrintheerthen clartsallovtoyle like opning scene Emmadale , fill thi booits bro

She meant them tight 80's shorts tha wearing dolls heed

:-) :-) :-)

4-4-2 was that was it was supposed to be thought it was 0-0-0

I have to personally look at performances such as today from a perspective of who this group are , how long they have played together and the system the HC sets out for them .

It wasn't great but Hull weren't any better either , in fact the league isn't that great if the truth be told .

The majority of the teams are pretty similar with regard to ability , nowt between em .

I believe we will have enough to stay up , there's enough quality to beat the drop .

We do however need to stick to a system , the personnel may change but the system should only really be tweaked .

Forget the 4-4-2 , we haven't the right type of players for this , stick with the 4-5-1 and simply tweak the midfield to counter the opposition or take advantage of their weakness .

We look far more at ease with 4-5-1 , not fluent by any means but enough to get the job done and stay in the league .

So your ratings of our players today then ?
    Why can't we play 4-4-2 ? Who brought the players in ? Who's team is this now ?
    I'm a big fan of PH but i think he doesn't know how to change a game , he certainly doesn't know which system or players to use, because for some odd reason we are well overloaded in midfield , and using loan players before the one's we have signed eg Ugbo before our own 1 million striker ? Williams before the numerous replacements that are signed already ? Look Back over the back of last season and the beginning of this ? That's relegation form and Hecky is certainly not above any critiscism , i hope it doesn't happen , but he has top weight on just now to avoid being relegated

I’d have played Potts and pushed McGeehan up a bit with Bradshaw up front

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast