+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: manager

manager

emmergency meeting at tannadice heres hoping he is away to ***

We'll need a fkn miracle worker to get anything out of that shower of 5hite he's assembled.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    We'll need a fkn miracle worker to get anything out of that shower of 5hite he's assembled.
    On paper we have a team that should hose the league, a manager with a bit of fire, passion, heart and knows tactics would do wonders with this team imo, get them well drilled and hard to beat

We've too many lightweight players in the side , ICT look bigger and stronger than us all over the pitch

Then there's our defending OYF Robson,Edge and Toshney are a joke.......Robson for their 2nd was like sunday league standard

robson is ****ing terrible

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMugs View Post
    On paper we have a team that should hose the league, a manager with a bit of fire, passion, heart and knows tactics would do wonders with this team imo, get them well drilled and hard to beat
    That's been said a number of times but the more I see this team the less sure I am of that statement.

Robson got ruined by Humphreys today, I don't get the hype around him, very average.

Edges distribution is woeful, Flood was horrendous today, Keatings struts about not doing much other than the odd decent set piece. McMullan's early season form has evaporated.

Love him or be frustrated by him at least Scott Fraser has ability, finding out how to make him a key component of the team needs to be found.

N'Koyi might not be the greatest but we'll never know unless he gets more of a chance.

Hopefully the new manager will have big cajones, come in and identify the weak links and make the required changes. If that means throwing in 2 or 3 of the younger players so be it. I'd rather see an Archie Thomas or Allardice be given the chance to develop over seeing Willo on the park ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    That's been said a number of times but the more I see this team the less sure I am of that statement.

Robson got ruined by Humphreys today, I don't get the hype around him, very average.

Edges distribution is woeful, Flood was horrendous today, Keatings struts about not doing much other than the odd decent set piece. McMullan's early season form has evaporated.

Love him or be frustrated by him at least Scott Fraser has ability, finding out how to make him a key component of the team needs to be found.

N'Koyi might not be the greatest but we'll never know unless he gets more of a chance.

Hopefully the new manager will have big cajones, come in and identify the weak links and make the required changes. If that means throwing in 2 or 3 of the younger players so be it. I'd rather see an Archie Thomas or Allardice be given the chance to develop over seeing Willo on the park ever again.
    There were posters on here who thought it was good business to give big Wullie a two year extension,in Argentina or Brazil the fans would have strung the manager and chairman up for such a deed,FACT.

Such a pity we are not in Argentina.

I think Edge was one of our better players today. All of the midfield were an utter disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think Edge was one of our better players today. All of the midfield were an utter disgrace.
    Got to agree here, iirc he made a great tackle /block mid way through second half too.

And dare I say, i thought Toshney was decent today also.

Durnan, when CH, was decent too I though...i felt it was the front 6 (plus JR) that let us down today.

also, wtf was Fyvie all about? His 'injury' had a bit of Gunningness about it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)