+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: He's gone thank phuck

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    To be fair i have only been mildly rebuked but the Plumber has been telt fae Shedka he's no fit to wear the shirt,only my opinion troop's but an apology is the least the MEST deserves(for MEST see the RAM ).
    My good friend Man O' War, you are like the wise old owl in that you have been one who has readily seen Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician as a true font of Tannadice wisdom. His concise and accurate outpourings have served us prophetic warning after warning about ST, Ray, various players, tactics, etc., all of which has come to pass in the due course of time. It is Biblical fact that true prophets are despised and slain due to the verity of their proclamations, whilst false prophets are lauded in response to their convenient messages. I'm sure it gives Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician absolutely no pleasure when his prophetic deliverances come to pass, but rather a deeper craving for positive change is instilled.

Instead of condemnation, Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician rightly deserves the fullest credit for his honest and realistic input!

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    My good friend Man O' War, you are like the wise old owl in that you have been one who has readily seen Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician as a true font of Tannadice wisdom. His concise and accurate outpourings have served us prophetic warning after warning about ST, Ray, various players, tactics, etc., all of which has come to pass in the due course of time. It is Biblical fact that true prophets are despised and slain due to the verity of their proclamations, whilst false prophets are lauded in response to their convenient messages. I'm sure it gives Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician absolutely no pleasure when his prophetic deliverances come to pass, but rather a deeper craving for positive change is instilled.

Instead of condemnation, Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician rightly deserves the fullest credit for his honest and realistic input!
    Even his friend the Giant Jouster turned on him with a derogatory post on here which was out of order,i cannie blame the MEST for playing golf instead of watching a Ray McKinnon team trying to pass a football,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post

Indeed he should be fully credited with his honest and realistic input, the font of knowledge should be flushed with success!

Plumbers work in holding water shocker!

Come on we all could do wae a laugh FFS.

Hes gone now, according to Courier and Daily Record, will be officially announced in next 24 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    What i can confirm is Cammy Bell's away ,mind the MEST was ridiculed on here fae ALTAN etc etc when it dragged on a bit?,the Plumber only normally post's factually,FACT.
    Wha gave you the green light to dig me up ya fanny

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Wha gave you the green light to dig me up ya fanny
    Ach well nae sign O Shedka(babysitting) and Smeds wiz in the Fisherman's sharing an after match pint with Ray so i was short of target's sorry mate.

Does anyone know who took training today over in St Andrews, if he is gone and it's just ironing out the compo now, you would assume he wouldn't be taking training today, other than to show up to say goodbye

Announcement at midday on this, apparently

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMugs View Post
    Does anyone know who took training today over in St Andrews, if he is gone and it's just ironing out the compo now, you would assume he wouldn't be taking training today, other than to show up to say goodbye
    Laurie Ellis is taking training.

3 days later he is sacked. Is there any other club where it takes 3 days to confirm a sacking?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)