+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight. . .Desire. . . Hunger. . . United

Everyone should ignore his wind-ups. They're getting ever more desperate and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Everyone should ignore his wind-ups. They're getting ever more desperate and worse.
    Well you all know the easy answer. WaalsendMick led the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Well you all know the easy answer. WaalsendMick led the way.
    Pat when I read your post,I actually checked the alcohol percentage of my beer FFS..

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Pat when I read your post,I actually checked the alcohol percentage of my beer FFS..
    And what was it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post

And what was the level after reading Pboro's posts?

You should be drinking soda water then Ash and keep the % to nil.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 23-10-2017 at 08:17 AM.

trouble is when you go to matches you go to be entertained and see your team win

when you are an armchair all you are worried about is the result

how anyone can sing rafas name above even fat sam is beyond me

i will admit if i was an armchair i to would be exstatic with our position

but we are the dullest toon side i have seen in a very long time
    we couldnt muster 3 shots on target at home to a team in the relegation zone

even the goal was a deflection

good win
    but why anyone would want to buy us to watch that drivel is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    trouble is when you go to matches you go to be entertained and see your team win

when you are an armchair all you are worried about is the result

how anyone can sing rafas name above even fat sam is beyond me
    Eh? It“s the people at the ground that sing Rafa“s name.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i was in the flags

as usuall

how we can have a flag od rafa over sir bobby or eevn chris is beyond me

even fat sam tried to go forawrd

ashamed to say we are the new stoke

I really dont know why you bother going to be honest. All you ever do is whinge. We aint getting Keegan's 'you score three, we'll score four' back ever. Im sure we'd all love to roll Keegan and Rafa's football into one, great going forward and tough to score against, but it aint going to happen.

Ill tell you what lets go and just get Guardiola from Man C, dead easy or should we just get Mourinho? Lets not forget Mourinho's football isnt really great on the eye is it, but he gets results and wins trophies. Did you see the recent Liverpool v Man U game, I even put a thread up about it, that was Mourinho who created that?

Rafa is a top manager, top bloke and 'gets' us fans who want him to succeed. What you found on Saturday wasnt fans getting on the teams back because 99.9% get what Rafa is trying to do. Dont forget your pal didnt produce the funds to buy better players. Rafa had to resort to getting a £5 million striker so given the money other smaller clubs spent it was clear that Joselu would struggle.

Our club is moving forward and all you can do is complain and whine. Nothing ever seems to please you, I bet you would even infuriate a Mackem with your complaining given what they are having to put up with (thankfully).

Putting up a banner of Chris Hughton would look feckn ridiculous do you not think? Imagine the p1ss take from the press. Bobby has a massive statue outside the ground and so he should have. Rafa is the present and I (and many others) hope he is the present for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    I really dont know why you bother going to be honest. All you ever do is whinge. We aint getting Keegan's 'you score three, we'll score four' back ever. Im sure we'd all love to roll Keegan and Rafa's football into one, great going forward and tough to score against, but it aint going to happen.

Ill tell you what lets go and just get Guardiola from Man C, dead easy or should we just get Mourinho? Lets not forget Mourinho's football isnt really great on the eye is it, but he gets results and wins trophies. Did you see the recent Liverpool v Man U game, I even put a thread up about it, that was Mourinho who created that?

Rafa is a top manager, top bloke and 'gets' us fans who want him to succeed. What you found on Saturday wasnt fans getting on the teams back because 99.9% get what Rafa is trying to do. Dont forget your pal didnt produce the funds to buy better players. Rafa had to resort to getting a £5 million striker so given the money other smaller clubs spent it was clear that Joselu would struggle.

Our club is moving forward and all you can do is complain and whine. Nothing ever seems to please you, I bet you would even infuriate a Mackem with your complaining given what they are having to put up with (thankfully).

Putting up a banner of Chris Hughton would look feckn ridiculous do you not think? Imagine the p1ss take from the press. Bobby has a massive statue outside the ground and so he should have. Rafa is the present and I (and many others) hope he is the present for years to come.
    eloquently put. this ^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post

Nail on the head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)