+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pulis OUT now FFS.

Pulis OUT now FFS.

Enough of this s h y t e.

The bloke is a busted flush....3 wins in 20 league matches now.

As Megson once learned,you can only bawl at players for so long whilst playing attritional football.

We need a change and some modern tactics otherwise we are swopping places with the unwashed.
    Last edited by mickd1961; 21-10-2017 at 06:21 PM. Reason: I was dissapointed with my spelling FFS!

How can the Owner/Directors put up with this guff?

I wouldnt tolerate this type of football for one second longer Ive had enough of this dross. Pity the fans who travelled to the south coast today.

2pts a head of a relegation position .
    Bring off a 36 year old & replace him with a 37 year old we are a laughing stock the pundits were taking the piss out of us as much as they deard , Next 3 game we should turn it a round , Man City , Chelsea & Spurs 🤣 . The Albion following was brilliant you could hear them all game i feel for them their great albion supports . Safe journey home all .

What excuses will he find tonite blame any body but himself just go

See my other posts guys......the Baggies football is absolute carp.....bringing in 'has beens' as mainstays in our midfield together with lacking a 20 goal a season striker is not going to end well!
    I'm no lover of Putin......but both the owners and directors wouldn't take the risk in getting rid....all about the money and fu*k the fans.
    It's never been any different!

Dear Mr Dinasour of the football world, I beg you please please get the f&& k out of our club and take your ridiculous baseball cap and chavvy trainers with you.

Did Pulis get it wrong?

West Brom (right) touched the ball just once in the Southampton area before half-time

Sorry couldnt get the map up but you see where its going bbc sports app ,

Made the mistake of watching today's game and only wished I hadn't. A shocking lack of quality and intent from the Albion and an embarrassment to witness. Something has to be done as after the next three games I fully expect us to be in the relegation zone.

Agree with Mick that Pulis has been found out. He only ever has a Plan A, which is to frustrate the opposition, get 11 players behind the ball and don't concede. Our only hope has been set pieces, but even that slim chance has dried up. Time for a change as I believe this is the best squad we have had in the PL and these tactics are spent.

Please please please get rid of him now, the football is dire we can't score no pace can't see where the next win is coming from things have got to change or we will be swapping places with the shyte from down the road

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)