+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Build to Villa v SHA starts!

Build to Villa v SHA starts!

Great Saturday, we win they lose! We near the top they near the bottom!
    Same team for next week, the only change would be Jedi for Whelen if fit?
    We have to stamp our mark on this game and I'm looking for Terry to command. Now we are on the top 6 we must stay there, success breeds success.
    We need to go offensive and give them a drubbing. Shut them and a lot of other people up.

and only 1 loss in past 10 games.

Spot on Dave.

I can't believe the journalists that pick up all the negative comments some Villa fans tweet, probably while stressed that we gave up a goal or last week losing. So even when we win and play well there is always an article screaming about how Villa fans felt about 1 player despite winning.

This week it was Whelan. He's not someone I particularly rate, yes he gave away a rather silly free kick to set up their goal, but overall I heard he played well and started the move for the second goal.

You could say Jedi and whelan are passed their best and we will always have a debate or two about who's best but concentrating on the positive, animal was fantastic by all acounts! If we can get promoted, he may stay but only if.

Animal? Hate this predictive text!
    Onomah.
    Have to wait for Xmas till santander brings me my new laptop to replace the one stolen when I was burgled! 😣

Stantander geeeeeeze, Santa!

I thouht you had a very good deal with a bank there for a minute.

Animal is a good nickname for Josh

According to the Mail. Big injury blow! Gabby not fit to play, what will we do ??,?,,

I'd imagine it'll give the 'escaped lab experiments' a psychological boost but feck em anyway. They will be cackin themselves if he makes it to the bench. Poor little urchins are petrified by the mere mention of his name.
    UTV

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)