+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our United

I absolutely gutted where we are
    I renew my season ticket religiously
    I sponsor a strip every season
    I take a table of 10 in Hospo every season
    Probably with pies,petrol and snacks fork out over 2k and that's just the home games
    Still be back next season hoping for better but let's get this Ane sorted first

2k its a different ball game now. My youth days would be 20p bus fair and jump over turnstiles and see utd hump barca, monaco etc etc

This club we call our has most certainly not been ours for a wee while now! Its one mans baw and he is gonna keep it!

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydufc View Post
    I absolutely gutted where we are
    I renew my season ticket religiously
    I sponsor a strip every season
    I take a table of 10 in Hospo every season
    Probably with pies,petrol and snacks fork out over 2k and that's just the home games
    Still be back next season hoping for better but let's get this Ane sorted first
    Agreed mate,i honestly could not give a flying phuck what league my team are in i will alway's support them if i see the people running the club and the players showing the same passion for the club as me,Chips,Plumber,Fobo,the Kettles,Ernie Batch,Hunted,Affshore,Baz Mac83,TTT,Ming and Mong,Baz C fae the Rock,Shuggy,Pat the Arab,Cammy F,Fitchie etc etc etc but that is not the case i reckon Eddie(RIP) must have had to drag his son by the heels to watch his beloved United and the youngster must have slavered over the girls in the pie shop because he knows F ALL about football,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Agreed mate,i honestly could not give a flying phuck what league my team are in i will alway's support them if i see the people running the club and the players showing the same passion for the club as me,Chips,Plumber,Fobo,the Kettles,Ernie Batch,Hunted,Affshore,Baz Mac83,TTT,Ming and Mong,Baz C fae the Rock,Shuggy,Pat the Arab,Cammy F,Fitchie etc etc etc but that is not the case i reckon Eddie(RIP) must have had to drag his son by the heels to watch his beloved United and the youngster must have slavered over the girls in the pie shop because he knows F ALL about football,FACT.
    No he is just thick as phuck - justine got put to dundee high and his own family realised he wasnt worth it

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    No he is just thick as phuck - justine got put to dundee high and his own family realised he wasnt worth it
    Sending your kids to Dundee high means **** all in terms of intelligence.

**** that chat for a start.

ST wouldn’t have been smarter as result of going to Dundee High. Just better connected.

Justine ain’t no business genius either.

Businesswoman in the year her club gets relegated and her spa barely breaks even.

No genius by any stretch.

See another thing that really pisses me off is these transfer windows. What the talk was earlier on in the season was to shut them earlier in line with other countries. For me and many others what was wrong with it the way it was years ago. You could buy and sell throughout the season then come March was it that was the end of transfers for that season after deadline day.

Clubs weren't scunnered by losing players late in the day and not being able to buy afterwards. FIFA imo are cheating fans by their own agenda. The paying fans know what each of their teams require player wise to entertain ones own fans but are instead treated to watching dull sh!t because of this rule.

People said Bosman would kill football, wrong, transfer windows have done this. You have to go to your national organisation first to see if they could take it to FIFA. With Reagan in charge that basically stops that ever happening as he is out for himself,The Rangers and Celtic never mind any other club or the state of Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Sending your kids to Dundee high means **** all in terms of intelligence.

**** that chat for a start.

ST wouldn’t have been smarter as result of going to Dundee High. Just better connected.

Justine ain’t no business genius either.

Businesswoman in the year her club gets relegated and her spa barely breaks even.

No genius by any stretch.
    you dont know the family i can tell that - nor eddie you are right ST woudnt have been smarter with a private education. That was his decision and a right one.

my point is ST isnt a businessman. As for Justine - she isnt one either - a lawyer until her life changed. But i dont get your point Frank?

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    you dont know the family i can tell that - nor eddie you are right ST woudnt have been smarter with a private education. That was his decision and a right one.

my point is ST isnt a businessman. As for Justine - she isnt one either - a lawyer until her life changed. But i dont get your point Frank?
    My point stemmed from the suggestion that only kids parents deem “worth” of sending to private school is BS.

That’s a personal view if you like. Nothing to do with this debate tbf.

I do know the family. Albeit not Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    My point stemmed from the suggestion that only kids parents deem “worth” of sending to private school is BS.

That’s a personal view if you like. Nothing to do with this debate tbf.

I do know the family. Albeit not Eddie.
    Put another way ST is a businessman and isnt particularly astute in conversation, gravitas, networking, influencing, intellect or knowledge.

Thats just my opinion. I worked for Eddie - he was weak and strong but had conviction.

personal view from me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)