+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great win poor performance

Great win poor performance

But who gives a f*ck? Not me get the f*ck in and f*ck off palace ya ganning down with the mackems!!!!!

3 points needed. 3 points obtained. Next.

I also love beating place after the way their fans were going on when they got pardew....but we said be careful what u wish for and he was absolute shocking there after the first half of his season.could happen to a nicer set of deluded fans

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    I also love beating place after the way their fans were going on when they got pardew....but we said be careful what u wish for and he was absolute shocking there after the first half of his season.could happen to a nicer set of deluded fans
    I reckon Pardew would do Ok if he signed just 6 month contracts with every club he signed for. Always seems to do well to start with before collapsing.

was great when that goal went in................

He over achieves with a club first year then takes them from really over achieving to the worst team in the league setting all kinds of in wanted records

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    But who gives a f*ck? Not me get the f*ck in and f*ck off palace ya ganning down with the mackems!!!!!
    They won't though. By the time Palace are in the Fizzy, the Muckem will have dropped down to Div 1