+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tykes TV

Tykes TV

Does anybody watch this kid who does Tykes TV on youtoob, these matchday Vlogs are so popular these days and loads of fans are doing it. Heres his updated review of todays match and disappointing loss against Hull.
    I enjoy watching and listening to his matchday updates and reviews and previews etc., and he also chats with other fans who have been there at matches.

And heres his You tube channel as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkE...Q6pNvtfiRRQdaA
    Last edited by Acido; 21-10-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Top man watch him all the time

His dads a reight laugh in back ground. His take on Lindsay miss and why we shouldn't laik wi two up front was comedy gold

Iz o'reyt burram glad he dun't sit next to me.

He wants to be careful, he’ll get thrown out !

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    He wants to be careful, he’ll get thrown out !
    Some bad language on theer too , young kids set behind , and a blowk smookin That Lad who does the show is good tho

Him and his dad was on train next to us coming back from Preston. We were delayed at Bradford interchange so his dad got off train to catch another one to get back to Leeds quicker. He legged it over to other platform making hand gestures and grinning at us. He'd only left his coyt on our train. I think lad who does video gets embarassed by him at times.

Ar watch it nar and ageeun. He's honest in his assessments. Dunt mind watching and listening to him and his dad spouting off in boozers after the games, its proper blowks football talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Him and his dad was on train next to us coming back from Preston. We were delayed at Bradford interchange so his dad got off train to catch another one to get back to Leeds quicker. He legged it over to other platform making hand gestures and grinning at us. He'd only left his coyt on our train. I think lad who does video gets embarassed by him at times.

His favver is old school. These young uns ent sin owt

I think its good when they gather together on the pub tables, and they talk about footy and sup lager/beer.
    Thats what we all like to do though isnt it pre and post match, and I think his dad is funny and like you say hes down to earth (and thats meant in a good way of course, in case the ginger kid Luke and his dad do read on here lol).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast