+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Czech Republic election

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I have used the phrase "tipping point" several times in these discussions......in my Grammar School there was one half-caste Black boy, Chis Collymore.
    He and I caught the same two buses to school everyday for 3 years in Reading....we were good friends, never ever saw any verbal or physical abuse, he was accepted by all.....over the years, things changed....more and more Commonwealth immigrants in the 70s and 80s....then uncontrolled immigration from the EU......now waves of illegal immigrants from the middle-East and Africa.

A tipping point was reached when various cities became ghettos, trying to "police" their own areas, local Sharia courts, so-called anti-racist laws meant it was taboo to even type "paki", Asian councilors and MPs......and ugly Islamic teachings totally opposed to Western values.....even Asian rapist gangs in almost every city and ISIS supporters walking the streets waving ISIS flags.

Now we have Islamic terrorists growing up in the UK and Europe that are quite willing to kill as many innocent bystanders as they can....they pretended to be integrated, accepted our free schools, hospitals and housing....basically they are "sleepers" waiting for the right moment to strike.

People have had enough....countries in Eastern Europe look at the UK, France, Spain and Belgium and quite rightly say "no thanks"....Czechs, Germans, French, Dutch, Brits, Hungarians, Austrians and possibly the Italians are all fighting back via the ballot box.......the trouble is, is it too late?

I’ve heard from a bloke down the pub that because it’s against their religion to go to food banks, Muslims eat their children when they can’t afford to go shopping.

Also when they get done for speeding my mate Dave says Sharia courts mean they never get fined and say they can actually go as fast as they can, especially near schools. It’s in the Koran.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    BEECHY SAYS:
    People have had enough....countries in Eastern Europe look at the UK, France, Spain and Belgium and quite rightly say "no thanks"....Czechs, Germans, French, Dutch, Brits, Hungarians, Austrians and possibly the Italians are all fighting back via the ballot box.......the trouble is, is it too late?

would be more acceptable if the word 'some' was inserted before 'Czechs'.
    This is just the beginning SIDNEY, it has taken 35 years to get us into this mess, it will 35 years to get us out IMO, "some" now, more next year, the majority in a few decades.....pretty soon, every political party will adopt a policy of immigration limits.....or else they will become a niche party......centre-Right/Right-wing Parties are on the march....it's never too late to join us Old Boy

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’ve heard from a bloke down the pub that because it’s against their religion to go to food banks, Muslims eat their children when they can’t afford to go shopping.

Also when they get done for speeding my mate Dave says Sharia courts mean they never get fined and say they can actually go as fast as they can, especially near schools. It’s in the Koran.
    At last , chubby posts something believable .

Eating their own children?........I understand the need to get immigration numbers down, but this seems a bit dramatic

Edit - Chubby is telling PORKIES....Muslims DO use food-banks...but only if they give away Halal food....Human Rights and all that malarkey....WE DEMAND NON-PORK FREEBIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n07R8Eu09E
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 22-10-2017 at 04:14 PM.

More fool you for believing everything Dave tells you , told me Notts were going to sign Messi .

This one could go on and on !

Eating their own children?........I understand the need to get immigration numbers down, but this seems a bit dramatic

Edit - Chubby is telling PORKIES....Muslims DO use food-banks...but only if they give away Halal food....Human Rights and all that malarkey....WE DEMAND NON-PORK FREEBIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n07R8Eu09E
    No that’s incorrect, the Koran says eating your kids in times of shortages is Halal.

The Tories certainly need to take another look at some of their benefits cuts when cannibalism is becoming rife amongst certain communities.

This is just the beginning SIDNEY, it has taken 35 years to get us into this mess, it will 35 years to get us out IMO...
    Afraid this will never be undone. Far to many fantasists lined up against the "racist" realists.

No that’s incorrect, the Koran says eating your kids in times of shortages is Halal.

The Tories certainly need to take another look at some of their benefits cuts when cannibalism is becoming rife amongst certain communities.

The more they eat one another the less the tax payers have to fork out in benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    The more they eat one another the less the tax payers have to fork out in benefits.
    FORK OUT - see what you did there, Suckerman. You are so S-M-A-R-T

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Hehe Joe, good point. Have you got a link to your evidence that says Muslims claim more benefits than other sections of the population? Or are you suggesting that Muslims are exempt from paying taxes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast