+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Czech Republic election

The more Europe breaks down into nationalist enclaves with tight borders the nearer we get to the pre-war situation and the greater will be the number of territorial conflicts.
    Although Smiffy intends it as a pejorative comment - he's right. We cannot turn back the clock. The world is a multicultural place and that's one reason why Isis and poisonous groups like them will be beaten.
    So many on here would echo Trump - we look after our own. Nothing wrong with that but his rider might as well be and fluck the rest of the world. A horrible destructive philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    FORK OUT - see what you did there, Suckerman. You are so S-M-A-R-T

I am amazed a Guardianista with their limited intellect would spot that, well done me old lad.

Where's my invite to the BBQ, Chubby?.....I've brought my own Jack Daniel's sauce

[QUOTE=sidders;38685339]
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Although Smiffy intends it as a pejorative comment - he's right.
    It was a sad shake of the head statement sidders, no contempt or disapproval intended. Multiculturalism is without doubt a benefit to society in general, indeed my Great Grandmother (from Russia) my father (of gypsy extraction) my step-father (deported from Latvia), my Uncle (from Sierra Leone) and my daughter in law (from Sri Lanka) and many friends of West Indian descent will testify that we (I) benefit immensely from the cross pollination that it brings. My sad shake of the head is intended for, and aimed at, the political manipulation and attempted point scoring used by all parties/groups instead of promoting something that should, in the cold light of day, be of benefit to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Where's my invite to the BBQ, Chubby?.....I've brought my own Jack Daniel's sauce
    No, no, tarq, to eat your own kids you need Daddies sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    No, no, tarq, to eat your own kids you need Daddies sauce.
    Hahahaha.....Superb.....from now on I am only using Daddies when consuming my own kids......which sauce do I use for immigrants though?

Name:  P1010800.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  27.1 KB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123