+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motherwell are a story Scottish football should look at in foot high letters

Motherwell are a story Scottish football should look at in foot high letters

If you read one newspaper piece today it should be this one. Excellent job Gordon.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...hould-11384295
    Last edited by jwok; 22-10-2017 at 07:35 AM.

its all well and good about fans having the well society but it dont care for the members when the tickets went up for sale for this game where was the the society then ehhhh no where thats why i stop paying into it nothing in it for me

Well a Cup Final is something as a fan owned club is something we all get out of it.

not if you cant get a ticket coss you live to far away

Quote Originally Posted by funfit View Post
    its all well and good about fans having the well society but it dont care for the members when the tickets went up for sale for this game where was the the society then ehhhh no where thats why i stop paying into it nothing in it for me
    Aye, nothing in it for you other than helping stabilise the club en route to a top six place, cup final etc. Quite right to stop, dunno why I bother really.

Quote Originally Posted by funfit View Post
    It's not like supply was anything close to limited, so I can't see any reason I as a Well Society member should've had any preferential treatment.

the club wants our help that is ok so i give them £300 over a couple of years but go to the back of the line for tickets and season tick holders get 4 so they can give to peeps that prob never go to games or help the club from one year to the next so all iam saying is the people that help the club should get help to get tickets plus i bet a big % of society members are ex pats just trying to help the club as they cant get there as much as they would like

numpty13 as we pay into the club or we did thats why i could have got my grand kid a £20 season ticket and then got 4 tickets if it was just about money it about whats right

If it wasn't for the Society we wouldn't have been at Hampden today. We would've been in administration a year or two back and who knows how the club would have ended up. Thats good enough for me.

As far as tickets for Society members are concerned thats a valid point and although the Club did act to redeem itself it was late in doing so. Hopefully the same situation won't occur for the final.

so when did it redeem its self they have not even asked me why i canceld my payments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)