+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian, Steve, Godflesh.....hi

Ah, noto. I read you haven’t been well. Hope you feel much better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownisgod View Post
    hahaha Peter. I always thought you were on the wind up about being religious just to score points with the bigots.

Nice thread though, this board was absolutely tremendous when it was rocking, So many laughs, it seems like it was a golden age of online banter that seems will never be repeated. Ive taken away from it all a good friend in Steve who is a top lad. We were lucky to have it.

Good to see you've settled down now Peter / Martin.

Ive moved to NC in the USA now, got 3 kids now and a different outlook on life.

Ha Steve, no surprise to hear Cent is still dressing like a prize plum. You can't buy taste!

What happened to Oldschool? I remember him as a quality not quantity poster.
    I found out Oldschool had passed through either DYE or Cortex, Dye posyed on here a few times, then i got an email from Cortex, as Id been told he was in a bad way after a couple of heart attacks. He assured me he was fine.

Good lad. remember the Hibs-Mad meet up before the cup final, that night/weekend was mental

James flew in from Holland, Cortex noticed the thread about us meeting and and bumped his wife in the supermarket or something and jumped on the first flight from IOM to London, then a flight up to Edinburgh and just turned up at the pub unannounced.

Embrager turned up, Brian, there was quite a few.

Twitter has killed messageboards a bit imo.

When I seen Cent with his trackie on I texted him, and he tried to deny it was him, then after a while admitted it then told me to **** off.

Ive just remembered a name: RamboJambo.

I don't mind twitter, But i much more enjoy a busy messageboard.

Ha that was a fantastic weekend Steve, I was fckin wrecked. A right laugh and such a great game as well. Sunshine on Leith from that day still chokes me up. I think there was James, Brian, myself, yourself, Cotex, Embrager, your killie postie pal. Alex the mad gobby one online who always got banned for losing his mind, nice chap in real life till James criticised his digs after he let James stay at his place. Didn't James rabbit on about parachuting into Belfast or something?, and then got his copy of Herts news out on the train back from Hampden. The frickin tattle heid!!!

It was a good laugh on these boards because we had a good wee gang we all kinda knew each other and knew what buttons to press to get people riled up some of those threads were pure gold. When we beat hertz on Tuesday I thought it would have been nice to be able to give horsey face and rat boy a good swording. Twitter is more anonymous, you're just 1 in a thousand and nobody notices you. ach well it was good while it lasted and we were lucky to be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownisgod View Post
    Ha that was a fantastic weekend Steve, I was fckin wrecked. A right laugh and such a great game as well. Sunshine on Leith from that day still chokes me up. I think there was James, Brian, myself, yourself, Cotex, Embrager, your killie postie pal. Alex the mad gobby one online who always got banned for losing his mind, nice chap in real life till James criticised his digs after he let James stay at his place. Didn't James rabbit on about parachuting into Belfast or something?, and then got his copy of Herts news out on the train back from Hampden. The frickin tattle heid!!!

It was a good laugh on these boards because we had a good wee gang we all kinda knew each other and knew what buttons to press to get people riled up some of those threads were pure gold. When we beat hertz on Tuesday I thought it would have been nice to be able to give horsey face and rat boy a good swording. Twitter is more anonymous, you're just 1 in a thousand and nobody notices you. ach well it was good while it lasted and we were lucky to be part of it.
    Aye right enough, id forgotten about my killie mate being there, was at the recent scotland v england game with him at hampden.

Was it not walk the mat's aberdeen book Keith???

It was worth money cos it was limited edition,and we all graffitied it.

Must admit, I miss those days, the board was a good laugh.

They two wouldn't show there faces for days after a derby defeat!!! but be right on within minutes of a win, then claim they had been.....

did James not claim to be in the dutch special forces?????

Quote Originally Posted by 1875STEVE View Post
    Aye right enough, id forgotten about my killie mate being there, was at the recent scotland v england game with him at hampden.

Was it not walk the mat's aberdeen book Keith???

It was worth money cos it was limited edition,and we all graffitied it.

Must admit, I miss those days, the board was a good laugh.

They two wouldn't show there faces for days after a derby defeat!!! but be right on within minutes of a win, then claim they had been.....

did James not claim to be in the dutch special forces?????

It was my book, you bunch of cvnts.

@ Noto - sad to hear your not doing so well - but hang in there min. I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in 2012 and spent a year in hospital undergoing intensive chemotherapy. Looks like I've beaten the b@stard though.....doing well now.
    Last edited by 1875STEVE; 01-11-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walk_the_mat View Post

@ Noto - sad to hear your not doing so well - but hang in there min. I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in 2012 and spent a year in hospital undergoing intensive chemotherapy. Looks like I've beaten the b@stard though.....doing well now.
    HOLY ****!!!!

Welcome back mate.

Hope the books doing ok.

Good to hear you got over your health issues.
    Last edited by 1875STEVE; 01-11-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walk_the_mat View Post

Oi Matt wisnae me man, I never touched your book.
    Sorry to hear about your health as well. you just never know what's around the corner mate, sounds like a whole lot of not a lot of fun, good to see you've beat the bassturd. makes my 16 hrs of pending brain surgery seem like a walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by 1875STEVE View Post
    No sure about Gorgieloyal no been on it for ages......

Can hardly remember life before, my laddie is a real handful sometimes, he has ADHD and bounces off the walls 24/7. Wouldnt change a thing mind you.

I remember you being quite religious. each to their own, it was never something I was ever exposed to, so I never got it to be fair.
    they will be in tears after thinking they drew level today .... only for Ayrshire's finest to put them to the sword

glad to see you are growing up Pedro take care boys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)