+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who could be our next manager.

Stoke fans on the oatcake have got a thread on their next manager.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/...-hughes?page=1

The funny thing about managing is that it is made out to be something it isn't. Football is a simple game, and most of us would be capable of managing a team of good players.
    You get your average pig thick, snotty nosed, sh! tty arsed footballer and send him away on a coaching course. He comes back with a load of badges bollux and thinks he is the Napoleon of the football world.
    He then proceeds to play right footed players on the left and vice versa, centre forwards on the wing, centre backs at full back, and tries to cultivate a touchline image of he actually knows more about the game than anyone, because he has a few poxy badges.
    What a load of absolute bollux.
    Mourinho tries to cultivate an image of himself. I bet he spent most of his time at school with his hand down the front of his trousers or picking bogies from his nose.
    Last edited by WBA1955; 22-10-2017 at 10:37 AM.

We’ve had Stoke, West Ham, Watford, Leicester and Southampton recently.
    Last season - 15 points
    This season - 4 points
    So, anyone would do a better job. McInnes isn't a bad shout. Not totally convinced about him, or indeed any other candidates but I am sure Pulis should go this afternoon, just after lunch. He deserves to enjoy his lunch first.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    No.
    Find a video Chris...

Choice is pretty 5hit.
    You've got the McInnes lovers just because he's 2nd in the Non-League world of Scottish Football.
    In a similar vein there's Graham Potter who's doing well in Sweden and the Europa League.
    We should think big and try for a quality manager like Luis Enrique or Ancelotti but CA wants a break until next summer.
    We do not want any also ran ex-prem managers like Pardew, etc. 💩
    This is the current available managers list: 😨
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trai...iner/statistik

As much as I like McInnes, no thanks. Managing in the dog and duck league is a far cry from the Premier League. Koeman looks like a dead man walking and I’d have him despite his man management skills seemingly falling short. Whether he’d come who knows.

Don’t want to see Graham Potter back. If we did, let’s get another one of that glory winning era back and have Gary Hackett as his sidekick FFS. Once was enough thanks.

I’ve always defended Pulis but I think now something needs to change as things can’t continue

For me there's only one choice,

Alan Buckley.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    As much as I like McInnes, no thanks. Managing in the dog and duck league is a far cry from the Premier League. Koeman looks like a dead man walking and I’d have him despite his man management skills seemingly falling short. Whether he’d come who knows.

Don’t want to see Graham Potter back. If we did, let’s get another one of that glory winning era back and have Gary Hackett as his sidekick FFS. Once was enough thanks.

I’ve always defended Pulis but I think now something needs to change as things can’t continue
    so have i but they have both got to go asap entice coleman before someone else does proven at club level

From that list put up by Grim I'd love Blanc or Enrique, but then I'd wake up

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    From that list put up by Grim I'd love Blanc or Enrique, but then I'd wake up
    I would break the bank and get Laurent Blanc....some say it's impossible but I believe otherwise after all we do have international players to work with, plus whoever he would bring in during the January window.

Mmmm orgasmic.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)