+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ict

Ict

Predictions?

I want 4-0 but I’ll take a 1-0 with Donaldson scoring an OG.

They’ve had a recent run of 0-0’s. Should be interesting how they set up and how we challenge them. My prediction is 2-0 Utd. Goals from king and McDonald

0-0

This is not one of those games where Ray thinks we expect 6-0.

However, it is one of those games i see regularly mentioned on here where a draw or a narrow win with their keeper walking off with the MotM award is, maybe not acceptable, but a good result!

We need all the points though!

Is there a game on tomorrow? I'll settle for any win and a quiet week on all United supporting social media forums!!!

6-0 United,Donaldson sent aff for a desperate lunge on McDonald,Robbo sent to the stand and sacked on the Monday.Good news aff the field tae as ST pay's the 19 year old's rent from an out of court settlement from the Friends of Wagner for the skirmish in the AuldHunStand corridor with both court cases binned.
    By the way the lottery numbers for Saturday 21-10-17 are 6 15 18 28 36 and 51.

When are the court cases / is there any news on the friends of Wagner??

Head says 0-0 tomo. Hope for 3-0 united

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    6-0 United,Donaldson sent aff for a desperate lunge on McDonald,Robbo sent to the stand and sacked on the Monday.Good news aff the field tae as ST pay's the 19 year old's rent from an out of court settlement from the Friends of Wagner for the skirmish in the AuldHunStand corridor with both court cases binned.
    By the way the lottery numbers for Saturday 21-10-17 are 6 15 18 28 36 and 51.
    Word on pavey ....both cases binned...you're on the money GB

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    When are the court cases / is there any news on the friends of Wagner??

Head says 0-0 tomo. Hope for 3-0 united
    The latest i have is forensic evidence is still being gathered in the AuldHunStand corridor but there has been a cross contamination issue with bloodied hairs found on the floor belonging to the DNA of the Glasgow Rangers( RIP) manager in 1919 William Wilton amongst those of the 2017 participants.

1-0

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)