+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women’s football and the Aluko affair

Women’s football and the Aluko affair

What a load of nonsense. It the Aluko woman was white, nothing would have happened. Nobody has the courage to tell a black player to shut up and get on with it. They are going after Dan Ashworth now! Is there racism in football? Yes, by the politically correct brigade against ethnic white people!

What really pi55ed me off earlier this week was when it was said that Sampson was not racist (good to hear) but that what he had said was discriminatory in the terms of race (that is not what was actually said but it is thereabouts). Clearly he had acted some way in a non PC manner. But nowhere could I find precisely what these discriminatory remarks had been. It was the lead item on all news channels that I saw but not one of dared mention just what is was that was so newsworthy. The need to be PC is close to getting out of control in many forms of life. Madness.
    Last edited by Q165; 22-10-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Very good point Q165. It would be interesting to know what was actually said wouldn't it?

Thats what happens when a bloke manages women. Office environment kind of OK but in the competitive world of sport anything could be said in the heat of battle. Any male manager in charge of a womens team id say get the hell out of it, they could very well ruin ya.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    What a load of nonsense. It the Aluko woman was white, nothing would have happened. Nobody has the courage to tell a black player to shut up and get on with it. They are going after Dan Ashworth now! Is there racism in football? Yes, by the politically correct brigade against ethnic white people!
    I read somewhere she got compansaion or I dreamt it.is going to charity.so many race cards now got to stop.

Basically she said she had some family coming over from Nigeria and he said make sure they have not got Ebola, the goalkeeper coach would put on a West indies accent every time he spoke to her.

I watched some of the parliamentary evidence into this on Wednesday and I think the author of the thread should have put what was said, but maybe he was still recovering from being victimised or just too busy planning his move to France.

No doubt this thread will get ruined by some "hand wringing leftie" but I have to say I agree.

The goalie coach Kendall has been accused of "bullying" by some of the women now and is being investigated I believe.

These women who are so determined to play what were once almost 100% male dominated sports need to grow up........there's always been a culture within male sport for coaches,managers and team mates to get stuck in verbally yet no male would ever accuse someone of bullying in these circumstances,it's always been more of a motivational tool.

This thing about Sampson having a "relationship" with a player when he was manager of Bristol
    ladies.......so f u c k I n g what?

She wasn't under age,she wasn't raped.....she was a grown woman and he is a grown man....people of the opposite *** are allowed to f u c k each other,there is no law against it.

If it'd been a female manager having an affair with a female player you can bet your a r s e nothing would've been said......it absolutely stinks in my opinion.

There seems to be a massive agenda these days against white,male,hetero***ual's....especially those of 30+ by the ultra "right on" PC brigade.

It's becoming like Saudi Arabia in reverse,in coming years we'll see white blokes being jailed for wolf whistling or calling a woman "love" in conversation.

I'd like to know why,if Aluko felt so wronged,then why did she accept £80k "hush money" as a pay off from the FA?

What a total hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    No doubt this thread will get ruined by some "hand wringing leftie" but I have to say I agree.

The goalie coach Kendall has been accused of "bullying" by some of the women now and is being investigated I believe.

These women who are so determined to play what were once almost 100% male dominated sports need to grow up........there's always been a culture within male sport for coaches,managers and team mates to get stuck in verbally yet no male would ever accuse someone of bullying in these circumstances,it's always been more of a motivational tool.

This thing about Sampson having a "relationship" with a player when he was manager of Bristol
    ladies.......so f u c k I n g what?

She wasn't under age,she wasn't raped.....she was a grown woman and he is a grown man....people of the opposite *** are allowed to f u c k each other,there is no law against it.

If it'd been a female manager having an affair with a female player you can bet your a r s e nothing would've been said......it absolutely stinks in my opinion.

There seems to be a massive agenda these days against white,male,hetero***ual's....especially those of 30+ by the ultra "right on" PC brigade.

It's becoming like Saudi Arabia in reverse,in coming years we'll see white blokes being jailed for wolf whistling or calling a woman "love" in conversation.

I'd like to know why,if Aluko felt so wronged,then why did she accept £80k "hush money" as a pay off from the FA?

What a total hypocrite.
    I bet it does too Mick...

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Basically she said she had some family coming over from Nigeria and he said make sure they have not got Ebola, the goalkeeper coach would put on a West indies accent every time he spoke to her.

I watched some of the parliamentary evidence into this on Wednesday and I think the author of the thread should have put what was said, but maybe he was still recovering from being victimised or just too busy planning his move to France.
    Perhaps you are like Aluko, humourless with a massive chip on your shoulder. What a total waste of parliamentary time. Had it concerned a white player complaining about anything, she would have either been ignored or just told to get on with it and grow up. I really hope Aluko never plays for England again. Maybe soon, the PC brigade will claim that even having white player in the team is racist. Baggie Blood, perhaps you should plan your move to North Korea.

Merci beaucoup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)