well well well...... that was .......fun. lets get this over with quickly so i can then remove the performance from memory.

1st half
thought we didn't start too badly. chances for both teams but once they scored we looked like we didn't want to fight to get out of the problem we were in. their 1st goal was just a poor mistake from flood to put the ball on the plate of the goalscorer. the 2nd was similar in a way to livi's 2nd goal last week. ball fired across and no one defending correctly in the middle of the goal. Once it goes 2-0 we looked like we didn't give a s***. a half which started off not too bad ending embarrassingly. rightly booed off.

2nd half
A Big Improvement! the reaction was incredible! oh no there was no reaction, no improvement. same rubbish as the 1st half. genuinely don't know what ray said to them at half time. whatever he said didn't do f*** all. we were lucky that caley were happy enough to take a 2-0. Taking Mcmullan off to bring murdoch on and move durnan up top. Genius!! Arguably the worst substitute i've seen at tannadice. As the ole's began from the ICT fans for any pass their players made, not one united player looked like he was bothered enough to put a tackle in. embarrassing

ratings (this'll be fun)
Lewis
Probably the best i've seen from him. made some good saves. shows how poor we were that he was Motm (8)
Toshney
thought LT was decent for once. best of a bad bunch. at least made tackles. (5)
Durnan
defended ok nothing special. then felt sorry for him as he spent the last 25 odd mins playing up top. looked lost. (4)
Edge
decent defender but distribution is shocking! people gave dillion abuse for his passing. the edge only punts! okay (4)
Robson
less said the better. Mulraney had him every single time!!! (a generous 2)
Flood
tried but that should be the least you expect. poor mistake for 1st goal. ok performance couldnt walk by end (3)
Fyvie
needs to realize the play doesn't always need to go through him. went down about 4 times (4)
stanton
lightweight. not great tbh. couldnt do simplest things but then again either could alot of them. (3)
Mcmullan
now we know why he's at us. lazy git didnt help robson at all. (2)
Mcdonald
no service again. at least tried to win ball back if he lost it. (4)
Keatings
non existent for the majority of the game. looked like he didnt want to be there tbh. lazy (3)

subs
Murdoch
the famous subby. didnt do much wrong when he came on but the damage was done by then (3)
King
another lightweight. thought he would have had a point to prove v caley but didnt really do anything. (2)
fraser
actually done some good things. like passing to other players in tangerine! (something we havent been used to in a while) hopefully he gets abit of hunger and desire about him (3)

ICT
Made them look better than what they were. they were very simple! work hard out of possession and use the wide players with pace to hurt the opposition. mulraney was tricky on the RW. chalmers and Vigurs in the middle strolled it. looked comfortable the majority of the game. everything we werent.

Who's next??
Assuming the rumors are true that Ray has been punted. Who is the next to try their luck at the impossible job?!?
i know theres another topic ive seen about this so ill just quickly give some of my thoughts about it.

i know alot of people think he would come but honestly i dont think carlo ancelotti fancies the scottish championship sadly. hes already been in the press before saying he wouldnt work with thompson. thats a no runner

on a serious note.

YES
Mcintyre is my #1 choice, not keen on an another ex player but hes done well with other clubs and seems best option.
Stubbs- done good job with hibs had them playing some good stuff. maybe not what we need right now tho.

Maybe
Butcher wouldnt be worst option but recent events might stop that
danny lennon done well elsewhere.
Jim mcinally- done good job in lower leagues but ex player curse?

dark horses
Gary Holt - supposedly close to getting killie job, decent reputation.
Gus mcpherson - done good job in lower leagues with queens park. maybe too risky
Shaun derry- linked with hearts/killie and county in recent months so clearly looking to get in. might be a decent shout.
Graham alexander- linked with few jobs up here before

NO/No chance
Hughes not after raith
Jack ross wont leave saints for us
Aitken wont leave well paid job/dumbarton gig for us
Houston- burnt down bridges here.
Mckinlay- untested in scotland
cathro- would you want him after hearts job?
Pressley- job beneath him
davies job beneath him
o'neill- no chance
Mcghee- that allowed? no
Barry ferguson- nooooo

whats jackie and mixu up to?

interesting few days ahead