+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who’d have thought it eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    That’s SHOCKING! Imagine wearing golfing waterproofs for a football match

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Does his Mum know he's posting on the internet..?
    He’s 43. His voice never broke.

Vlogging football seems to be a growing pastime for kids these days though. If I tried it I’d have to fasten it to my hat though to save my arms

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Fighting among themselves,reported in the biased Star,will post link when I get chance,unless some other kind person can oblige

The joke that keeps on giving that club and its fans
    When it's all been investigated by the cops,i think you'll find the trouble will have been caused by BLADES fans who just wanna mek life difficult for the pigs.The giddy pigs will be happy cos TODAY'S THE DAY THE PIG SHIRTS GO ON SALE. UTCB

Bet Anthony Joshua is quaking in his boots after seeing that geek punch. Looks like a reject from Toytown. Love to know where he gets his clothes from, rejects from Oxfam or St Lukes I guess.

after the ridicule of them going on and on about our lot in the semi against hull this is very sweet news wonder if the wendystir will go over the top with it like they did us ........ ???

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    When it's all been investigated by the cops,i think you'll find the trouble will have been caused by BLADES fans who just wanna mek life difficult for the pigs.
    Can't be easy to have been top dog for a few seasons, all those promotion dreams, then have us crash the party after being told we wouldn't win a game at this level. They're absolutely gutted, and realise now Tunaman has had their pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Fighting among themselves,reported in the biased Star,will post link when I get chance,unless some other kind person can oblige

The joke that keeps on giving that club and its fans
    To be fair i've seen BLADES havin a go at each other durin games,the last time was at the pre season friendly at Rovrum.I wonder if McBrewer will be on his show tonight to condemn em all for betrayin Carlosser? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 23-10-2017 at 02:44 PM.

wont happen again rod while ever weve got sir christopher at the helm havent seen the club this together on the pitch and off it since dave bassett was ere utb ftp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12