+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: One bogey team beaten...

One bogey team beaten...

yes I believe it is 21 years since we beat the Blue noses so nice to get that win in front of the Sky cameras.

It was a good advert of fighting spirit over expensive and over paid players, the Lions showed their mettle. Morison coming back in the team was a lift and Tom Elliot is showing good promise. Very cool to be a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    yes I believe it is 21 years since we beat the Blue noses so nice to get that win in front of the Sky cameras.

It was a good advert of fighting spirit over expensive and over paid players, the Lions showed their mettle. Morison coming back in the team was a lift and Tom Elliot is showing good promise. Very cool to be a cat.
    k

Hello Claw....I didn't particularly fancy this one as they always seem to get something from us....anyway onwards and upwards!

Good 2 page spread in fridays Sun with regard to our 3 players in the Northern Ireland squad, has not happened before.

If they win the play off, they will be in the World Cup next year. Not bad Frenchie when you consider one of them(George Saville) we got from Wolves reserves, he said in the peice that he owes it to Millwall.
    Last edited by claw84; 23-10-2017 at 02:48 PM.

great win
    1-1 was my guess

Hey Lions (and doesnt it sound nice to say that on here in a friendly enviorment lol), that loss for Brum kind of suited us because they are still below us in the table. So well done.

[QUOTE=Acido;38686364]Hey Lions (and doesnt it sound nice to say that on here in a friendly enviorment lol), that loss for Brum kind of suited us because they are still below us in the table. So well done. [/QUOTE

Acido: You will always be welcome on board.......phucking northern monkey!

[QUOTE=frenchlion;38686676]
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Lions (and doesnt it sound nice to say that on here in a friendly enviorment lol), that loss for Brum kind of suited us because they are still below us in the table. So well done. [/QUOTE

Acido: You will always be welcome on board.......phucking northern monkey!
    Hi Acido, Ryan Tunnicliffe scored for us and I believe he used to play for you, how come you let him go because I believe he could be a good signing. We got him for free from Fulham and he is already saying he feels at home after his wanderings from man U, he is still only 24.

Birmingham.s Chinese owners were in the stands on sat and looked well brassed off. Love it ;
    Last edited by claw84; 24-10-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)