+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dabs Replacement Gaffer

Dabs Replacement Gaffer

Some media outlets saying it's gonna be Yogi Hughes. If so ,I hope he does the same job that he done at his last appointment
    If he is appointed it has the same feel as Mixu the Clusterphuck,when he took over

I just want the most expensive one, you can polish a turd,

Wouldn't mind being fly on the wall when Granville tells Hughes they are in admin in April and he has to take wage cut.

His robust management style has worked to a degree in places but flopped spectacularly at Raith.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I just want the most expensive one, you can polish a turd,
    It is a complete shambles.R.M. has a family and his position is being dragged through the media mud.
    What can he say to the on going speculation about his position?
    Thomson is incapable of running a club.Cant even make a managerial change without hitting a brick wall.
    I hope R.M. has something to saay after this is over.
    It stinks.Its a complete shambles

Basher you seem to be getting in an affy state about this, is Ray a mate of yours?
    Noticed the pundit was blaming the ref for your loss to the jags, think the pressure of a relegation battle is starting to get to him😉

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Basher you seem to be getting in an affy state about this, is Ray a mate of yours?
    Noticed the pundit was blaming the ref for your loss to the jags, think the pressure of a relegation battle is starting to get to him��
    Every season is a relegation battle for around 10 clubs in the big league? Surely tae phuck you should know this ?
    This season won't be different neither will next etc..
    It's like the Diddy 1 league,every season it's a battle to get out of it.Surely you should know that too

Anyhoo , how is MMJ paying for McKinnons pay off ? He has begged and borrowed and put all the dabs assets up for loans to employ Ray and yer current squad of Shlte , any idea Chick ? What lucky Guy is gonna land the gaffers position in your view at the poisoned chalice dome ?

ehm hearing MMJ has been turned DOON by Timmy Mallett,doesnt want it to blemish his illustrious career

MMJ is having problems freeing up cash to come to an agreement with sir ray, I have this from someone who is a bit player of the backroom staff there, I have no reason to doubt him

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    MMJ is having problems freeing up cash to come to an agreement with sir ray, I have this from someone who is a bit player of the backroom staff there, I have no reason to doubt him
    j wha's yer source

SEAN DILLON bad enough Willow Fekin Flood as caretaker that has surely got to be a joke

oh dinnae,meh sides couldnae cope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)