+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garry Monk....

Garry Monk....

Boro fans not impressed at all.

One Boro fan said "Leeds fans said he has no plan B..I would say he has no plan A either"

What is it they say about the grass....

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Boro fans not impressed at all.

One Boro fan said "Leeds fans said he has no plan B..I would say he has no plan A either"

What is it they say about the grass....

Grass is greener on my side mate ......end of.

Still aways to go yet, but it pleases me this results lark.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Grass is greener on my side mate ......end of.

Still aways to go yet, but it pleases me this results lark.
    Just glad we ended the bad run George me owd..the lads did us proud yesterday

Aye mate ya right, parted the gloomy clouds for sure....it's good in a sense that the players experience the rath of the fans once things turn a little sour...they need to understand all we like to see, other then the obvious is to put a shift in. By all accounts the lads did just that yesterday.....great result, we need to keep moving on, in this mood the faster the games come, the better IMO.

To be fair he hasn't had a lot of money to spend so he is a bit held back in terms of options.

You know if you don't count Assombalonga for 14m.

Oh and Howson for 6m.

and Fletcher for another 6m.

Wait a minute I forgot Braithwaite, Randolph, Christie, Johnson for believed to be about 15m all together. So only the 40m.

And they've only loaned in Lewis Baker and Patrick Bamford so clearly on a budget there.

He also inherited a pretty weak team the only had Ben Gibson who is wanted by a lot of PL clubs. Oh and that Adama Traore from Barcelona, and Fabio from Man Utd. Other than that though they've only got PL midfielders Leadbitter, Downing, Clayton and experienced CB Ayala.

How he is supposed to do well with these constraints is beyond me, need to cut the guy some slack.

Silly me I forgot 6m pound man Rudy Gestede. So thats err 17 strikers?

I put Boro's upgoming 4 games in Clive's not worried thread. If he doesnt turn things around soon, I expect him gone soon. 2 tough away lge games then Sunderland home

A one season wonder (almost) with us...

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    To be fair he hasn't had a lot of money to spend so he is a bit held back in terms of options.

You know if you don't count Assombalonga for 14m.

Oh and Howson for 6m.

and Fletcher for another 6m.

Wait a minute I forgot Braithwaite, Randolph, Christie, Johnson for believed to be about 15m all together. So only the 40m.

And they've only loaned in Lewis Baker and Patrick Bamford so clearly on a budget there.

He also inherited a pretty weak team the only had Ben Gibson who is wanted by a lot of PL clubs. Oh and that Adama Traore from Barcelona, and Fabio from Man Utd. Other than that though they've only got PL midfielders Leadbitter, Downing, Clayton and experienced CB Ayala.

How he is supposed to do well with these constraints is beyond me, need to cut the guy some slack.
    Funny!! Top post Joel!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)