+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Game V FUlham

Game V FUlham

It was nice to have a visiting team who played football yesterday after the previous home game against Bolton who are totally anti football, if it moved they kicked it up in the air, yesterday’s game was played in horrible conditions with gusts of wind and driving rain and a referee who was a cut above all other refs we have had this season, no rash yellow cards just pulled players from both sides to one side made his point and left them in no doubt that the next time it would be a card or worse, the 2nd half was just going from end to end 2-1 could have been 2-2 then 2-1 could have been 3-1 two top class saves from both keepers, Special mention to the machine that is Albert Adohma he was head and shoulders above yesterday, and Boro fans thought they had mugged us off getting adama in exchange

Spot on Apps, a game of football at VP! Best yet from Villa for me against genuine contenders who attacked in waves the whole game. Pluses: Bruce has got the back 5 to be tough to break down; Adomah / Conor improving all the time; Kenan so strong. And Whelan is far better than Mr sideways Westwood (has he actually played for Burnley?) However, could we perhaps go into the last quarter maybe 2 goals up 1 day and not have to back against the wall defend like headless chickens? Verdict: 7/10

Thanks for the comments. I didn't get to watch the game so relying on the YouTube clips.
    We seem to have installed a winning mentality back to vp. Players like JT I'm sure is having a huge impact. We're able to bounce back after a loss and we're still one win away from overtaking Cardiff. Kodjia will hit form
    Last edited by stateside; 23-10-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Bongo, you really need to get to VP and stop relying on snipits from the Net. I can see the attraction with YT I watch it more than terrestrial TV but there's nothing like being there! ! Go on get yourself down over Xmas. Wales ain't that far away or did you move to Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Thanks for the comments. I didn't get to watch the game so relying on the YouTube clips.
    We seem to have installed a winning mentality back to vp. Players like JT I'm sure is having a huge impact. We're able to bounce back after a loss and we're still one win away from overtaking Cardiff. Kodjia will hit form
    Don't forget Gabby Bong!!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to edit your post. I thought I was quoting it. I put it back the way it was.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)