+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: twelve games in

twelve games in

12 pts , 54 pts needed to survive minimum , at this rate no chance , I'm hoping we defy the odds , i really thought we may have 18/20 points by now , weer can we get 42 pts from ? It's not looking good just now is it ?

I'm pinning my hopes on Bolton and Burton not having enough to escape the drop , neither look as if they have the financial clout to bring in any signings in January that could make the difference , I maybe wrong but that's how it looks to me .

That leaves one relegation place that we can fall into , if we can just about keep our heads above water until January then we should be able to bring in 3 or 4 who can help get us to safety , subject to the successful takeover of the club .

I've seen us in deeper oils than this and get to safety and I believe we will this time , yes it looks tough at the moment but we have more going for us than many club's around us in my opinion .

Well i hope your right , Gardner was brought in from Villa to help , got a dead leg at Preston nivva bin seen sin , i had a dead leg and it's not easy to manage ,but Cummon these lads get better treatment than we do on the NHS , got mi doubts abart this fella

There's one or two mysteries down there , Mallan , Pinnock , almost forgot we've signed Isgrove , when's he going to be fit ?

Hecky doesn't seem his sen either to me , all this instability seems to have got to him , he says the right things but the tone of his voice isn't as upbeat as we've heard in the past .

Some things are not reight darn there to me .

Bottom at Xmas.... 6 th by May.
    Replace Dog botherers in Prem.........
    Roberts returns in Jan window and he and MacDonald and Davies don’t concede a goal from Jan till May.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

Who knows how many points will be required to get to safety? Some season's tha can stop up wi a points tally in the 40's and there's that year we stayed up and sent posh darn wi 50 odd which is a record. Wissul ev to see wint wi. When we settle darn wissul pick up and crack on. Nowt to be freetened over in this league.

We'll be reight. If you'd offered me 1 pt from the Middlesbrough and Hull City games i'd av' taken it. I thought we'd lose em' both.

I keep repeating myself but after international break last thing you need are localish matches. They're about pride and you tackle em' differently. Instead of just playing natural game they try too hard.

After that gift of a defeat at weekend last thing we needed was Sheff Wed away.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Hecky doesn't seem his sen either to me , all this instability seems to have got to him , he says the right things but the tone of his voice isn't as upbeat as we've heard in the past .

Some things are not reight darn there to me .
    Mister Lee will have given him a vote of confidence.
    Summats not reyt

50 points is the normal target set , thu sooner wi gerrum and moor the betta, laiking catchup no rikey < Mr ree

i said i would comment after 10 or so games what our chances are, as per usual the ten game mark gives us some idea of how teams are progressing, loads of folk said after Brizzle that we were doomed, we would be if we were still playing like that, we'd be on zero points. ipwisch, played half a match should a took our chances first half cos second we was tripe. forest, first half good again, held on a lil bit but won, sheff Utd, back to square one for me in that one even before the sending off. Sunderland we was decent fully deserved that win, Preston were there for the takin but we wanted a draw, come on folks, that second half we let our foot right off the gas, 2 points dropped. Villa, played half decent but didnt take our chances when we ad em and they did. Wolves, played really well, thought we were good for a ponit, but played really well. QPR game i thought we did ok, not as good as wolves only good for a draw in that one, and thats what we got. Millwall, taking our chances and looking solid for me. Boro, came up against a really good team and almost got 3 points out of it, i thought we sat back, bit disingenuous on Boro tho, they'll batter some teams in this league. that takes us to Saturday, poor game, crap conditions, thought hull were poor till final 3rd, couldnt see them scoring in a month of sundays, worst o two bad teams won, but crucially, not back to square one, still a marked improvement on Brizzle, therefore, we will be ok if we keep improving which i think we are. see ya's at Wednesday. which i am predicting 1-0 to them, but we nivver win theer!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast