+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your choice?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Give it another month or so and Tommy Wright may just become available. 4 defeats in 5 without scoring a single goal.

Would love him here but as someone else said some folk fit a club and he hasnt been tested outside St Js

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Haha yeah i remember saying it was like watching Airdrie from the 90s when they came to Tannadice.

The Reid thing seems to have blown over. Yeah i thought he had too. He must be favourite to get the gig? Any worries about the raith thing or is that just an experience to make him hungrier.

Regardless of what manager just hope it gets a bounce. I think with the squad and an addition of one or two with more physical presence an average manager must be able to challenge for the title
    Im feeling alot more comfortable with Hughes than McIntyre, far too much sh1t about him plus hes got a connection to us, Yogi doesnt...

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    U think McInnies would ditch Docherty for Reid? I'm not so sure. Some are touting Reid for the main gig but that definitely won't happen. Hughes is a defo no for me. I've said b4, the only real success he's had is at ICT, but that seems to be a job that everyone has success at. It just seems to be one of these clubs.

Success at Falkirk too but Failed at Hibs by and large

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Success at Falkirk too but Failed at Hibs by and large
    Welcome back Shedka, hope all is good with you and yours?

Robbbie Neilsen another whose coat may be on a shoogly peg.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post

All good bit busy and couldn't be arsed reading here after last week so thought I'd let things settle a bit, looking forward to the next few games, 4 out of 5 at Tannadice (Inc Crusaders) with the other in Brechin

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Welcome back!

Looking forward to hearing more from the voice of reason!

Stuart McCall was someone who was very prominent in discussions on here when both Sackie and Mixu were being replaced but he's not being mentioned at all now. Has he given up on management?

Manager of Bradford City.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Manager of Bradford City.
    'Face Palm' . I honestly didn't realise that.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)