+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Telling Silence

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Am so ripped bruv akan leap off.

Wun darnside of not eyting much is that am not purrin enough in to mek a turd. Cummin art like hard rabbit droppings. I ed to strain hard to gerrowt art yisterdi. A thought Steady On Here, tha dunt want to dee like Elvis on sh1toyle. Ed a stir fry fo teear last neet and thats helped, especially wi using olive oyl to cook it in. Cut a rooad reyt through me.
    Was looking at this picture the other day SB and noticed the dog in the background having a shi t. Bet it was a white one as well !

Name:  60DC0CAB-1F20-469F-AF69-DA7DE7CDC78F.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  19.9 KB

Those were the days my friend.

Look at the kids happily laikin simple games in street art in fresh air. Thud all be indooars nardays stuck in front of sum kinda screen while youths were peddling drugs on corsy. Look at the dog sh1tting at leisure evvin etten butchers booans so the turds probably were white. They wud dry in the sun and either be smoked or weshed away when it rained. Thuz a group kallin near lamp--community spirit. Thu wunt know the neighbours names nardays. John Dennis in charge darn at Oakwell. Thu wunta dreamed in them days that a French bloke wud be showing a Chinese bloke rarnd Oakwell. Oh to live in the past !
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-10-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Time doesn't stand still we all have to live with it better or worse make best of it I do whether I like it or not

I just want to see a team win without putting us through the mill and bursting a bo llock to do so.

Sarnds assiff Diana Ross iz parta consortium !! Just bin on radio singin abartit "shiz in the middle of a Chein Lee Action " A G M C ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sarnds assiff Diana Ross iz parta consortium !! Just bin on radio singin abartit "shiz in the middle of a Chein Lee Action " A G M C ,,,
    thats frickin genius tharriz

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Was looking at this picture the other day SB and noticed the dog in the background having a shi t. Bet it was a white one as well !

I was going to say that owd photo looked like Kendrey but it carnt be them cars have still got there wheels on, they's nobdy feighting int street and nobdy p1ssed up staggering darn rooad

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Luvvit

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post

That lass at frunt is chukkin a brick at SBS tin bath stuck on a nail at back doowar , sum bullying gooinoff int middle, that's Denis wise gerrin a left hook of Norman Hunter ont reyt ov photo , Mustud coloured Marina int Backgrarnd ? A dunt think Shep iz evvin a sheeite , just wants a wark
    HTH

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I was going to say that owd photo looked like Kendrey but it carnt be them cars have still got there wheels on, they's nobdy feighting int street and nobdy p1ssed up staggering darn rooad
    It's Dodeth cud be enny weer , it cud bi barebooarns ? Ad nivva owt t wear so a cud be kid wi no shirt on (Casper) Baring mi booans
    Lasses werawlormi !!! Tarzantin ribs ? Wat did that meeun ? Who ed Tin Ribs ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast