+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everton sack boss

Everton sack boss

Breakin news.TUFTY to be linked wi Goddison? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 23-10-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Who is this Goddison Christopher is linked with?,is he a striker?

Don’t be silly!

And straight into a job at Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Who is this Goddison Christopher is linked with?,is he a striker?
    He's also linked with the strike partner called Park,Mr Pedantic.Rio Ferdinand's tippin Dyche for Everton and wait for it CHRIS WILDER to chuffin Burnley on twotter apparently. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 23-10-2017 at 02:52 PM.

He's also linked with the strike partner called Park,Mr Pedantic.Rio Ferdinand's tippin Dyche for Everton and wait for it CHRIS WILDER to chuffin Burnley on twotter apparently. UTCB
    Oi im Mr Pedantic.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Oi im Mr Pedantic.
    Any chance you could have a butchers at me feet when you've got a minute,giving me some reyt gip

If Tufty is in the frame, why not David Wagner from Huddersfield? And why would Tufty want to go to Burnley anyway if Dyche gets the job. Nonsense in my view...

The trouble with managers like Tufty, Dyche and Wagner (and Warnock...) is that they thrive on the 'us vs them' mentality, value for money and squeezing out the best from what they have. They'd be totally knackered if you pay them £6m a year (Koemans wage...) and give them proper money to spend. Everton should be looking for a Mark Hughes type.

Bookies aren't even mentioning Chris Wilder on either so i wouldn't get too upset. Not that he'd leave us! If i was Wilder then Burnley wouldn't interest me in the slightest. More potential with Sheff Utd and much bigger club. He will want to achieve great things here and until he fails ( i hope he doesn't) he's going no where.

I think Kouman can’t complain he’s put Everton on their way down the ****ter. Never liked the man since he got Graham Taylor the sack when Holland twisted England out of the World Cup. Plus he wouldn’t shake hands with Clough when he came to the lane with Southhampton. Top grade nob!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast