+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: A Shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    For the (John Gotti) record I did fly over for the Hibs game at Tannadice in March and can confirm that it was one of the worst displays I've seen from 11 men in Tangerine. We made an average Hibs side look like Barca.

John is actually on the Megabus with me. He's on the way back from watching his first team in Seville. I asked him for a prediction about how the Dee might fare against the Sevco on Friday but he looked out of the window and admired the countryside
    Can you please ask the Gobfather when Andy is getting a game?,i know he isnae much of a defender but neither is the guy with the NO3 shirt at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can you please ask the Gobfather when Andy is getting a game?,i know he isnae much of a defender but neither is the guy with the NO3 shirt at the moment.
    I've asked him GB but he says his head is hurting and he's no sure

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I've asked him GB but he says his head is hurting and he's no sure
    Auld axe wound playing up?

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Auld axe wound playing up?
    its the damp weather that does it ahl!!

Its our biggest Derby when the Sheep come to town and i would expect a crowd at Tannadice of around 10,000.The Fun being the city's big club just isnae working less than 4000 of them can be ersed going tonight and phuck know's how they can be be in the top 6 of the salary league in the Premiership when they can only muster under 6.5K v Aberdeen.To be honest Basher the word shambles comes to mind.

Its our biggest Derby when the Sheep come to town and i would expect a crowd at Tannadice of around 10,000.The Fun being the city's big club just isnae working less than 4000 of them can be ersed going tonight and phuck know's how they can be be in the top 6 of the salary league in the Premiership when they can only muster under 6.5K v Aberdeen.To be honest Basher the word shambles comes to mind.
    Was the derry no shut because of frozen pipes? if so tell me where the 6.5k were?

Our games against the sheep at times in the last decade got as high as 12-12500, with 7-8k Utd fans

Bigger fixture though, the sheep don't care about the fun

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Was the derry no shut because of frozen pipes? if so tell me where the 6.5k were?

Like I said on the other thread 2500-3000 home fans at a push last night, 3000-3500 v Sevco the other week

Diddees

Nowhere near 6500 there , behind goal looked about half full, say 1500, main stand maybe 2000 tops, prob about 2000 sheep. Poor poor gate for the big team.

according to their website 6451 attendance 2043 Aberdeen fans. leaves 4408 diddees. this is one of their biggest games when we are not there. very poor crowd considering they were on a run.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)