+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t one tv show you really miss.

o/t one tv show you really miss.

The Monkees.

Auf wiedersehen pet

Brookside

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Brookside
    Haha, i'm sure you're winding me up fella!! you've gotta be surely...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Haha, i'm sure you're winding me up fella!! you've gotta be surely...
    I'm not. It went OTT at the end but Grants were the best soap family of all time. Class from Ricky Tomlinson, Sue Johnson & Paul Usher. Then we had the Corhills, body under the patio. Was on CH 4 so most people on here will never have watched it. Most people on here are the my dad & his dad voted labour so you've got to vote labour brigade. I make my own mind up.

I'm not. It went OTT at the end but Grants were the best soap family of all time. Class from Ricky Tomlinson, Sue Johnson & Paul Usher. Then we had the Corhills, body under the patio. Was on CH 4 so most people on here will never have watched it. Most people on here are the my dad & his dad voted labour so you've got to vote labour brigade. I make my own mind up.
    wow, just wow.

The Hot Chestnut Man, Johnny Morris ��

gwru, if I have ever taken the pi ss I apologise mate. I would never have done it had I realised the extent of your affliction. Crossroads and Vaulks are legend mate, top notch, never seen better...

Tenko

Only Fools and Horses

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast