+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: If Sean goes

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Managers out of work with PL experience
    F de Boer
    A Pardew
    D Moyes
    A Mazzari
    A Karanka
    F Guidolin
    C Shakespeare
    S Allardyce
    C Ancelotti

Fancy any, assuming they would like to come to Burnley.
    There's only one name on that list and it stands out to me, Sam Allardyce. We don't need a fancy dan big name foreign manager, we don't need a manager to take us to the 'next level', wherever that might be, we need a manager to keep us in the PL, and that's what Sam does for a living. Absolutely futile and pointless looking beyond him. The problem comes if he turns us down, the only other option is to entice Nigel Pearson back from Belgium, he turned Leicester round, kept them up and handed a PL winning team over to Ranieri, getting little credit for it. He comes with baggage admittedly but, surprise, surprise, his team are top of their Belgian league.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    So would an established PL manager come here given we have one of the smallest grounds and lowest income......
    thats it....if/when it happens - the bigger names could be beyond our reach.

but do not despair - can always fall back on this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    thats it....if/when it happens - the bigger names could be beyond our reach.

but do not despair - can always fall back on this guy.

Do you want to bet on that

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoore View Post
    Do you want to bet on that
    would never have bet on Brian Laws....Turf.

Mike Phelan ?

people talkin as if SD has left already- farcical and disrespectful imo

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    people talkin as if SD has left already- farcical and disrespectful imo
    There is the word 'if' in the thread title. And I wouldn't worry about disrespect, I'm certain Sean has much better things to do with his time than read the ****e we post on here.

take your point slinky- theres a lot of shhhhhitttte on here daily

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    take your point slinky- theres a lot of shhhhhitttte on here daily
    I have it on good authority that observers at Turf Moor constantly review all of the relevant Clarets fans forums and react accordingly!

I just wish the constant media linking of SD to any vacant EPL job would just stop!

Speaking to the Daily Mail at Fifa’s Best Football Awards in London on Monday night, Dyche said: “It’s very flattering. I’ve been linked with other situations before.
    “I just keep getting on with my job until things change. It’s out of my hands. I’m just getting on with what I do.”

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)